KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » matrix online newsletter

matrix online newsletter
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

matrix online newsletter

has anyone seen this?
Neo is dead.

However, in his sacrifice, he insured peace between the humans of Zion and the Machine civilization.

The Matrix Online takes place immediately following Revolutions. It is a tense time, and while the truce has held, no one is certain how long it will last. It is very much a cold-war scenario with all sides preparing for the worst, but most praying for peace.

In the Matrix itself, three powerful organizations vie for control.

The Merovingian continues to solidify his powerbase in the face of record numbers of immigrating Exiles (machine programs that have fled into the Matrix to avoid deletion). For the Merovingian and his ilk, the continuation of the Matrix is essential. Their very existence is now housed within the code of the Matrix. And while many Exiles exhibit incredible powers, each one has a Killcode; a specific vulnerability that can instantly destroy them.

The Machines reluctantly allow the recruitment of new redpills, but the sheer number of redpills leaving the body pods is of great concern to them. Without energy from the pods, a power crisis will occur; something that the Machines want to avoid at all costs. In addition, redpills performing rule-breaking feats may be having an effect on the population at large. People rejecting the Matrix en masse may very well be a breaking point for the truce.

Zion continues its efforts to free those who see past the Matrix, but with more and more people leaving the pods, their organization is becoming fractured. Some believe that the peace Neo secured must be protected at all costs. Others believe that the machines cannot be trusted, and are quietly preparing for the eventual outbreak of hostilities. There are also those who believe that Neo is still alive...

As a newly awakened redpill, you are thrust into this maelstrom of subterfuge and mistrust. Choose your loyalties but trust no one. The ultimate fate of the Matrix is in your hands.

So, the question remains, IS Neo DEAD? or is that what the people of ZION Belive?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 09:18 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I don't think they'll tell us if he's really dead (although it seems like it). I think his fate will play some part in the game.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 01:04 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Wait.

Is Neo actually confirmed dead, and people just believe hes still alive, or is it unknown?

Because at the start of your post you state quite firmly that "Neo is dead." then you end with a question about whether he is actually dead or not.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:27 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgz
God

I got that email, wtf. ;o
Could they make that email any longer...?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 08:16 AM
omgz is currently offline Click here to Send omgz a Private Message Find more posts by omgz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i did not get that email...and i am supposed to get notifications...wtf?!

and Neo is NOT dead. also, this is definitely NOT the Matrix online i have been waiting to get for the past year...unless they made massive changes to it's base, this is a fake...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:22 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i got it but i accedently deleted it and i cant get it back sad

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:54 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well...i just got it, and i have to say, no wonder they keep moving the release date back...they can't figure out what the game is...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:06 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

I like where this is going....Except if u're buying the game just wait for Neo, you're going to be bored for an UBER amount of time. I'm buying it for the free-roaming, realistic-city aspect, and the soldier aspects. Plus, u know it the Matrix so that's a definite plus

Actually, I'll wait for Neo, only when I have nothing to do. But, I do really want to meet characters like Merv, and the Oracle and Seraph

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:31 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Trust me, you will.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:56 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote