KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Quick Question

Quick Question
Started by: LegolasLover411

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Quick Question

Hello. I have wanted to go see the matrix, but what is it about? Is it good? I need some reviews. Thanks.

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:23 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

Matrix changed my life. I wrote a 156 paged fanfiction story on it. So yeah, it's good. hehe.

Okay, The Matrix is the question of your reality. What if this reality is just a dream? The computer you're looking at is just some green code on someone elses computer? What if your reality is a prision?

And that is what it is. The Matrix is a prision for your mind. Machines have taken over the world, and humans have blocked out the sun, thinking they could cut the machines' power source. But the machines found more power. Us. And they put us in pods, never to see true light. Red pods in these crops. And they keep our minds in The Matrix, a reconsturction of the 21st centuary. Just before AI was made.

And in the Matrix there are programs, like any computer system.

There is The Merovingian, The Twins, The Keymaker, The Oracle, Seraph, Sati, and my favorite character, Mr.Bad-guy Agent Smith. And Agents are people in suits. They feel no emotion, as they go into the Matrix and kill humans that are free from the Matrix.

And there is this prophecy, that there is a man that can change the Matrix using only his mind, and defeat the machines. He is The One.

And Thomas A. Anderson is Neo, and he is The One. Morpheus, captian of the Nebechanezzer finds Neo, and they free him.

Soon Neo and Agent Smith battle. Smith being a little insane, smelling humans, REALLY REALLY hates Neo, mocking him and calling him "Mr. Andreson." And he says it so creepy.

Then Neo loves girl named Trinity, nice kissing scene.

In Matrix Reloaded, Smith goes even more insane, and becomes a Virus, he can copy himself. So now there's like 500 Smiths, and a super

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 06:56 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

Neo. Good GOod fight scene.

Anywho, skip that.

To Revolutions!

The machines are attacking Zion, Neo went into coma. Smith in Real World by taking over a human.

Best War scene with Zion and Machines I've ever seen in my life.

Best Neo Smith final battle I've seen in my life.

GO SEE IT!!! NOW, BEFORE I DIE!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 06:57 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

The Matrix Trilogy is a fantastic set of movies with strong political, social, and philosophical prowress. They are metaphores for events that are going on in our world today, as well as posing the philosophical question "What is real"?

Lets just say, I found my home when I found the Matrix. wink

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:01 PM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLover411
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what's with that one guy who is like bending back from a bullet or something? Who is that?

Hiril Idril Ne'halma Mellyn nin': SAMIAM, OrlandoOYEA, Mr.Bacon,
Enya, Sauron, Exa, Iirma, azgulinthedark, Exa, Bloom4ever, Trickster,BingaBonga, White Lady, Alexryder ,and Isilcal.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:11 PM
LegolasLover411 is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLover411 a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLover411 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Just watch the movie for those details - it's no fun to know the story before you see it!

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:32 PM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

the movie is gonna go down as having the most perfect balance with topics pertaining to computers+religion+philosophy+fashion all making this movie the best sci-fi movie of all time.....its got some really cool axn scenes and special fx........even the number of mediums used to make the viewers experience the matrix is remarkable be it cinema,anime,comix + net + gaming........

the wachowski bros need to be given a lifetime achievement or some other cool trophy for accolading their effforts...........its just ultimate........i need to give u one advise u got to see it for urself............................its mindblowing..

let me just shut up and u go ahead and see it

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 08:12 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

you will surely have more questions in your mind than right now after watching the movie smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 10:58 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

as alpha said u gonna have many questions after watchin the movie but u kno where u can come to find all the answers

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 09:41 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Watch the trailer for the films, if after doing that, you still aren't sure about watching the films then perhaps they're not for you.

If that is indeed the case then i'll be sorry for you i really will, you seem like you have a good soul and I hate giving good people bad news.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:44 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote