KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions, I need answers..........

Matrix Revolutions, I need answers..........
Started by: Blue Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Question Matrix Revolutions, I need answers..........

I have The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions (I not long ago got all 3 movies)

Ok, I know the first movie is 1999 but I didn't know about it and didn't see the movie any time

In Revolutions (movie 3), Trinity dies and Neo doesn't bring her back, not like before, why? He could have done but he didn't...

Plus, when Neo gets turned into Smith and they all explode, does this mean Neo dies or lives? The Smith, Neo was fighting was the Oracle before and she still lives....

Please post and tell me if you know, thanks rolling on floor laughing

I posted this exact post in just the movies area, this is better, an actual Matrix chat area, that's why no one posted...

Attachment: neo, trinity & morpheous.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:35 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Stop. You've already made two threads.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:36 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

And no one is replying, no one......sad

I want to add another picture herer but not that browse button here......

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:41 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Please post, thanks wink

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:50 PM
Korri

dude calm down messed

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Sorry....I just want to know, that's all....ok...just calm down dammit!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:24 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

On average, about 5 people will view these forums a day now... so don't expect any big response.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:38 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i come on here once every day or every other day, so don't expect anything quickly anymore...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:14 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I love the title of this thread.

Revolutions was supposed to answer everything.... and people are still plagued with questions.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 08:35 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: Matrix Revolutions, I need answers..........

quote:
Originally posted by _Matrix_Neo_1_
I have The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions (I not long ago got all 3 movies)

Ok, I know the first movie is 1999 but I didn't know about it and didn't see the movie any time

In Revolutions (movie 3), Trinity dies and Neo doesn't bring her back, not like before, why? He could have done but he didn't...

Plus, when Neo gets turned into Smith and they all explode, does this mean Neo dies or lives? The Smith, Neo was fighting was the Oracle before and she still lives....

Please post and tell me if you know, thanks rolling on floor laughing

I posted this exact post in just the movies area, this is better, an actual Matrix chat area, that's why no one posted...

your first inquiry... neo and trinity were in the real world when they crashed and they were in the matrix when trin got shot. i doubt that neo could put his fist and forearm and just start pumping away on trin's heart... it is in the real world. keyword REAL. in the matrix they were just RSI's...

secondly... it is not certain if neo lives or dies. it is YOUR own interpretation that matters. if you think he's dead, who's to prove you wrong. same thing if you think he's alive. the ongoing discussion of neo's fate have been discussed to exhaustion and we here in KMC (at least most of us) thinks that neo "followed" the arthurian legend... he lived and was taken away to heal his broken body and is to be reinserted in the matrix when the peace is broken. i actually asked the same thing as you... if the oracle's shell remains, where's neo's RSI?

best you read the "ascertain the fate of the one" thread. you have some catching up to do...

EDIT: link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=ascertain+fate

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:16 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
i come on here once every day or every other day, so don't expect anything quickly anymore...

Same. lol its about this time last year we had a newbie flood laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:55 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

I said that this board was closed and people are still posting... laughing
Ah well, thanks mc pee pants for telling me that, of course, he's out the Matrix isn't he. I could have thought that myself but I just didn't think.....

I remember now, they're just in that area where those plugs go in the back of their heads. When they are plugged, they are in the Matrix. When they're not, they're not....and that's why Neo wasn't able to bring her back, oh yeah.

Well anyway, it's sad to see Trinity go, I felt more bad for Neo though. Sometimes I don't like it when new characters come into movies, especially women. I loved the twins, Niobe was okay to have, Link was okay but I didn't want him as the Operator, where's Tank? Zee said in the movie "I lost 2 brothers to that ship." I know she was talking about Dozzer so that must mean Tank is also dead. He didn't die when Cyther zapped him, he was still alive. How did he die? I didn't see it in the film... messed

This is a long post and I am sorry smile

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:40 PM
Blue Dragon

I am a newbie but I know a bit better now....wink

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:42 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy

Revolutions was supposed to answer everything....

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:21 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud God i love the W. Bros

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 05:01 PM
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by _Matrix_Neo_1_
I said that this board was closed and people are still posting... laughing
Ah well, thanks mc pee pants for telling me that, of course, he's out the Matrix isn't he. I could have thought that myself but I just didn't think.....

I remember now, they're just in that area where those plugs go in the back of their heads. When they are plugged, they are in the Matrix. When they're not, they're not....and that's why Neo wasn't able to bring her back, oh yeah.

Well anyway, it's sad to see Trinity go, I felt more bad for Neo though. Sometimes I don't like it when new characters come into movies, especially women. I loved the twins, Niobe was okay to have, Link was okay but I didn't want him as the Operator, where's Tank? Zee said in the movie "I lost 2 brothers to that ship." I know she was talking about Dozzer so that must mean Tank is also dead. He didn't die when Cyther zapped him, he was still alive. How did he die? I didn't see it in the film... messed

This is a long post and I am sorry smile

first off... the actor playing tank demanded more pay and was being a real d!ckwad so they killed them of in the trasition betwen the mratrix and reloaded.

secondly... you can say this "forum" is closed all you want, but you don't have the authority to actually close it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:47 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Omfg no expression

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:49 PM
Blue Dragon

Mc pee pants, I went to that web link, thnaks wink

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:34 PM
Blue Dragon

Can we leave this board alone?

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:43 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

No.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 08:32 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote