KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A Year ago today!

A Year ago today!
Started by: Korri

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Korri

Cool A Year ago today!

w00t Revolutions a year ago today!

There is nothing else to talk about eek!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:29 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

sorry - i hate the third matrix - but I think i am the only person in this world that loved the second matrix

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:34 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.::Levi@than::.

nope, I love reloaded too eek!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 12:01 PM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

reloaded was cool

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i loved all of them. because all of them added to the story and didn't detract from my loving of the story.

...wow, that sounds almost retarded, now that i think about it, but it's exactly what i mean, so whatever...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:32 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

I know what you mean happy

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:41 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Exactly one year ago, at this moment, I was sitting in biology class counting down until the 7:30 showing when I'd be seeing Revolutions happy

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 05:38 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Yup, I remeber going to the 9:30 showing and getting back home at 1 !!!!!! Well worth it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 09:28 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver I remeber going to the 10:30 showing. I had to wait in for by my
car cuz line to long. raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:18 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yup, lets hear it for the last showing of the night, what what!!

...ok, that's not something i am proud of, but i am in college and class comes first...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:24 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

loved every second of it. haters go away.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:00 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

yeah...i saw it opening night at a 7:30 showing...there was some guy dressed as Neo, and he was even talking like Keanu.............okay, I'm a fan too, but not that bad...

I enjoyed the third one...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:00 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

I remember counting down seconds to revolutions in the movie theater line, hoping i'd make it. And being in the theater with now deceased (online) Bios9. Good times, good times.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:20 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

lol...i counted days, hours, minutes...then, when we all pilled into the bronco and drove down there, i was happier than anyone!!

then there was problems with our tickets, so instead of having to sit in a crowded theater, we got moved to the next time, and got to pick the best seats!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:48 PM
Korri

*sigh* those were te days smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver Don't u wish u could relive those days. happy raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:16 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Maybe....

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 06:08 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i do big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:00 PM
Clavis
HOT

yeah me 2 I went to revos and afterwards I dyed my hair eek! it was totally cool eek!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:46 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i do...especially the coming home at 2 in the morning and logging onto KMC to spend 2 hours posting how freaking sweet it was!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 10:36 PM