KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the Matrix online

the Matrix online
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

Warning the Matrix online

take a look here http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/screenshot.html

this is a MASSIVE online mmorpg, were character's can be designed however you see fit, the wachowski's desinged this game but its not based on events from the film. you can download learned abilities instead of most RPG's were you level up. here is a news flash thing...

In 2004, the Matrix will become a reality as gamers everywhere log into The Matrix Online to continue the saga of the Matrix movie trilogy.

Players of The Matrix Online (Mx0) will inhabit an enormous urban sprawl, which spreads for miles in all directions. There are subways, nightclubs, skyscrapers, and dark alleys that all seem normal on the surface, but beneath this pedestrian exterior, a secret war is being waged for the survival of humanity and machine alike. Here, you and many operatives like yourself, will determine who shall inherit the earth.

http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.c....jsp?id=rebirth

I know there is a video game forum, but this seem'sto fit here as well..

are you guys as psyched as me?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 12:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

is nobody interested in this? I would have thought Matrix fans would have clamored at there being a Matrix MMORPG

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:12 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

The reason is simple; go to the "Frequently Discussed Topics" thread and you'll see a link to a thread that is already open about "The Matrix Online". And yes, we are all psyched for it!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 09:24 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Really? well so much for me thinking i had breaking new's. whoop's

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 10:12 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Heh - these guys are on top of everything! Don't sweat it...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:07 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote