KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Whats this song? It's not on the soundtracks.

Whats this song? It's not on the soundtracks.
Started by: lincoln86323

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lincoln86323
just a star wars fan

Whats this song? It's not on the soundtracks.

Sorry if this question was already asked.

Well I was watching the regular/original DVD of The Matrix Reloaded and I was wondering what was the song on the main menu for Disc 1. Its not on any of the Matrix Soundtracks.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 11:33 PM
lincoln86323 is currently offline Click here to Send lincoln86323 a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln86323 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

the song is called "I'm not driving anymore" by Rob Dougan. It's from his CD Furious Angels. You can either get the CD at a record store or download from the internet. It usually works if you just type in Rob D for the Artist. That song usually comes up.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 06:01 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

^ what he said happy

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 10:20 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lincoln86323
just a star wars fan

Thanks i found the song

but is there an instrumental version though?

"Is Anakin Skywalker gonna have to choke a b****?"

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 05:56 PM
lincoln86323 is currently offline Click here to Send lincoln86323 a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln86323 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

im not sure..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Is that the techno rock?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:04 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lincoln86323
just a star wars fan

I guess you can call it that, can someone who has the instrumental version of this song please post it

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

i downloaded it from Kazza, and the instrumental one is the one i got. Does the one u got have words?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:10 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lincoln86323
just a star wars fan

yeah it has vocals and i can't find the one thats just instrumentals

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:48 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It is a cool song that is for sure.I love it!

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:22 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamaredwingsfan

I have been trying to find the rage against the machine song in the 2nd movie at the end, but i can't seem to find it, im not sure of the name of the song i think its calm like a bomb, but everytime i download that song it don't sound like the movie version of the song.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 07:58 AM
bamaredwingsfan is currently offline Click here to Send bamaredwingsfan a Private Message Find more posts by bamaredwingsfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

bamaredwingsfan, why not just buy the soundtrack then, as i believe it is on that smile

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 01:47 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by lincoln86323
yeah it has vocals and i can't find the one thats just instrumentals

where did you get it?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:02 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lincoln86323
just a star wars fan

My friend made me a CD of Some songs from different movies, it had the song.

I still want the instrumental version though

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:49 PM
Korri

try winmx?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:15 PM
lincoln86323
just a star wars fan

I couldn't find it does anyone have it?

"I'm not driving anymore" by Rob Dougan (instrumentals)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:51 PM
Korri

bearshare?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:40 AM
vador_2444

can someone post it please ?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:45 PM
vador_2444 is currently offline Click here to Send vador_2444 a Private Message Find more posts by vador_2444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

w00t pm me Ive got it on my comp happy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:07 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote