KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » I Don't Get It...

I Don't Get It...
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I Don't Get It...

I was watching Revolutions DVD, And I remeber that At one point they said that the machines would arrive in about 20 hours... but in Reloaded, they hit some Iron Ore and there was 9 hours left....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:20 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

didn't the iron ore slow them down?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 01:14 AM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yes it did slow them down .. for a while ..

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:44 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Less then an hour...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 02:47 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Ive heard there were many script errors in Revolutions. An example is when Neo said that he "stopped 4 sentinals by thinking it". It was actually 5smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:46 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:21 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

well when your using all your energy and then passing out into a coma...its hard to count...dont ya think

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 10:31 AM
JackMode211 is currently offline Click here to Send JackMode211 a Private Message Find more posts by JackMode211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

^That sounds more like brain damage to me.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 03:19 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Maybe he didn't think about stopping the 5th....it just did, he only said he thought about stopping 4.

beer

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 04:37 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

^laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:04 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lol

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 05:44 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

OMG! laughing

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 03:25 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Smith will suffice.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:12 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote