KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Will Constantine Ruin the Concept of Neo?

Will Constantine Ruin the Concept of Neo?
Started by: Neo Baggins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

Will Constantine Ruin the Concept of Neo?

I know that the concept of the Matrix has come to a conclusion. Some we satisfied and others were disapointed. When John Constantine is born what will be left of Neo? Will we forget what is left or will all of us move onto another thing? Will we think of Neo as a new person or think of the character being someone else and staying that way? I hope that is the way it will be.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 02:50 AM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i know i can never forget the matrix. no matter what. i think constantine will be a kick ass movie, but we'lll always remember neo.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:18 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Two very different films. The character of Neo only lives in the Matrix. I'm sure Keanu will be taking other roles that doesn't mean that his character will disappear. It will live in the hearts of the fans. For me I still see him as the energetic teen from Bill & Ted's Excellent adventures.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

omfg no way behotch! mad

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:18 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

it's.......a.......movie.....

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:29 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

I dont think anything will make us forget the character of neo which i think is one of the greatest characters of all time but i think constatine will bomb because the concept kind of blows

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:24 AM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The Matrix Trilogy has ended. Can we allow Keanu Reeves to take on other roles without him being associated with Neo and the Matrix?

I agree with WindDancer, it took me a while to not see him as TED THEODORE LOGAN!!

Anyway, Constantine, nor any other movie, has such a power to ruin the concept or anything else of a totally unrelated movie or movies.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:14 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

He still carries a bit of Neo in Constantine, in my opinion

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 08:08 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stinky_Bottoms

quote:
Originally posted by dragonpisces272

THATS because he doesnt have to much range as an actor so alot of the movies he does he plays the characters in the same way...
the only real departure were the bill & ted movies.. Sad really... wink

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:58 PM
Stinky_Bottoms is currently offline Click here to Send Stinky_Bottoms a Private Message Find more posts by Stinky_Bottoms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

naw, ParentHood was the same deal, and the same with Devil's Advocate, he played completely different rolls and had to have range to play the characters. dont know wut ur smokin................but can i have some?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:33 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

keanu carries mostly the same attributes into different movies...

bill and ted... teen mixed up in time travel...

davils advocate... young lawyer mixed up in devils plans to take over world...

matrix... young hacker mixed up in plot to free humans from machine control...

a common theme seems to be the whole fish out of water thing, where he's completely clueless to everything around him (at the start at least)...

dont get me wrong i like keanu, but he isnt the greatest nor the worst actor...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Maybe that's a good thing with his acting (or lack thereof) style.

By the way, I bet no one would see a connection if Constantine didn't go with the green color theme.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 03:40 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

oringally quoted by dragonpisces272
quote:

Well, he carries that same dull facial expression in any character he portrays......

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 04:34 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

b/c keano acts the same in most his role i was actually thinkign of the matrix durring one seen of constantine

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:34 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Wait a minute....there was a concept to Neo?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 11:30 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien No because the character he plays as Constintine is a much more darker character than Neo he shows more emotion in him than Neo and is a drinker and smoker who wants to get into heaven, but like you guys said he has some of neo in him but a very little bit.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 02:30 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

these two characters are incomparable.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 06:24 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote:
Originally posted by DirectorFitz
it's.......a.......movie.....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:52 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

a sexeh movie..

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 02:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

Constantine is the best movie to have come out in quite sometime

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:44 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote