KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » keanu reeves clare forlani

keanu reeves clare forlani
Started by: true2me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
true2me

keanu reeves clare forlani

o.k. clare forlani so that is clare who he thanked at the star thing.english accent my height nr age.i remember her no doubt thin arms.cafflick & from the midlands dear oh dear.i remember her.the photo with her sharing a cigarette she looks like a child playing deliah & the photo of her with the indian jewelery very lower middle.midlands her true accent would be as flat & as common as amanda's.keigh seems to want it all,not from me anymore.didn't she screw brad pitt before jennifers wedding?wonder if the hepatitus amanda gave keigh did clare give to brad?
i'm not reading tha keanu web anymore it just makes me realise how much he is rogered.that photos from warner bros says it all.i'm their toy no longer a boy but with enough lighting i'll just keep turning my back on all fours.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:29 PM
true2me is currently offline Click here to Send true2me a Private Message Find more posts by true2me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

why have you posted this sensless crap in 5 different forums?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:41 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Closed

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote