KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » does anyone but me see a slight resemblance between I-Robot and the Matrix

does anyone but me see a slight resemblance between I-Robot and the Matrix
Started by: NicktheBassist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NicktheBassist
Restricted

Account Restricted

does anyone but me see a slight resemblance between I-Robot and the Matrix

after i watched I-Robot i thought, "hey, this could lead into the matrix" cuz you know, the last scene when it shows Sonny at the top of the hill. it kinda closes everyones thoughts about the drawing he did earlier but it also opens a new door because in the movie Sonny said that it was Spooner on the hill. so it could somehow lead in to the Machines taking over. it just seemed like there could be a connections.
any thoughts or am i just crazy.......

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Damn bunny, tryin to take Easter away from Jesus" - Peter Griffin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:53 AM
NicktheBassist is currently offline Click here to Send NicktheBassist a Private Message Find more posts by NicktheBassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

crazy... stick out tongue

there was a sequel to i-robot (the book), called 'the naked sun'...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeaveyROcker
ROck Out Or Get out!

Re: does anyone but me see a slight resemblance between I-Robot and the Matrix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NicktheBassist
after i watched I-Robot i thought, "hey, this could lead into the matrix" cuz you know, the last scene when it shows Sonny at the top of the hill. it kinda closes everyones thoughts about the drawing he did earlier but it also opens a new door because in the movie Sonny said that it was Spooner on the hill. so it could somehow lead in to the Machines taking over. it just seemed like there could be a connections.
any thoughts or am i just crazy.......

yeah . i mean i havent seen I Robot or any thing but it would be a major hit if I Robot and the Matrix were a joint movie. i dont know about it though. i guess i will have to watch I Robot and find out.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 02:17 AM
PeaveyROcker is currently offline Click here to Send PeaveyROcker a Private Message Find more posts by PeaveyROcker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NicktheBassist
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pr1983
crazy... stick out tongue

there was a sequel to i-robot (the book), called 'the naked sun'...

yeah, i figured i tend to have moments of crazy ideas so its no surprise that this is one of them, i was just curious to see if anyone else agreed.
BTW, have you read the sequel because i loved I-Robot so i was wondering if the sequel was good.

"Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Damn bunny, tryin to take Easter away from Jesus" - Peter Griffin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 03:44 AM
NicktheBassist is currently offline Click here to Send NicktheBassist a Private Message Find more posts by NicktheBassist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the book was actually quite good imo... if they were to make it a movie i think it could be good... though the movie was so different from the book i dunno if it would work...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote