KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheus Is Dead

Morpheus Is Dead
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morpheus Is Dead

the shit has hit the fan in the matrix online...morpheus has been killed by a new enemy

(please log in to view the image)

and niobe tries to enlist the agents assistance in tracking down the new assasin

what is going on in the matrix?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 08:55 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

damn that suck's how did that happen? and why would the Agent's help her? and why does she look differnt?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 09:24 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah, i wouldn't think the agents would help her unless she had something to offer. that's very interesting though

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:43 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkkaveman
Cause its gangsta?

thats sad news... i'm gonna cry

No I am not a punk. Just a Kaveman. Sig made by BakaXero!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 04:32 AM
punkkaveman is currently offline Click here to Send punkkaveman a Private Message Find more posts by punkkaveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Is this beta or did I miss something? messed

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:48 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

im not sad.....hes not real

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:10 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

yes, but what could Niobe offer to the Agent's...you don't think....Zion?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 05:32 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

They are "friends". erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:19 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

I didn't realise that TMO was willing to kill off such prominant characters ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 07:43 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the agents do what the system tells them to...if that means helping the rebels in order to keep the peace then that is what they do

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 09:08 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

this was all part of the beta, it isn't part of the real storyline, even the devs. said this.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 09:36 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

That was in beta, the real storyline doesn't start until April 4th. Morpheus is supposed to be planning something big right now.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 09:39 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

How do I see this?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:29 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cal31
This was all part of the beta, it isn't part of the real storyline, even the devs. said this.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Heh - it's nice to be back in the Matrix forum, making posts again; God, it's been a while ...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 11:34 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marovingin

that f-ing sucks but how did u get the matrix online did u need some requirments for it and is it fun i might get it if i have the info and if its a really good game lol sorry for so many questions and u dont have to answer it i mean u might not even kno

"Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:43 PM
marovingin is currently offline Click here to Send marovingin a Private Message Find more posts by marovingin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

the game is out already

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 11:57 AM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Apparantly you have to pay for it ...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 02:03 PM
neo121

i here vioces in my head witch are morphues and trinitylaughing out loud hehehehe

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 05:50 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

yes you do have to pay...15 bucks every month after first free month

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 12:42 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marovingin
that f-ing sucks but how did u get the matrix online did u need some requirments for it and is it fun i might get it if i have the info and if its a really good game lol sorry for so many questions and u dont have to answer it i mean u might not even kno
Yeah, it's 15 bucks every month after the first. I'll post all the story developments as the occur for everyone who doesn't have the game here.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2005 01:45 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote