KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Time to VOTE on the wallpapers!

Who is the best Matrix-Wallpaper-Maker?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
gabimr2 5 7.46%
realworlddreams 7 10.45%
JKozzy 17 25.37%
njherbz741 1 1.49%
Lil Seraph 9 13.43%
W. Lee Chojin 2 2.99%
Trinity_Matrix 14 20.90%
vador_2444 7 10.45%
jetzhere101 2 2.99%
xxphreakxx 3 4.48%
Total: 67 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Time to VOTE on the wallpapers!
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Alpha
anomaly

First official KMC Matrix walpaper contest!!

Vote!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 01:33 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

uh...took long enough...kinda late...nobodys here anymore

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 01:36 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

that was a desperate comment sad

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:28 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow...those are all so great...i can't decide...i choose all of them.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:36 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i know they are all so good sad

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Koz man winning at the moment eek!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:07 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:07 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

Hey ya'll smile is it too late to submit a wallpaper big grin? i havent been on here in months...otherwise i wouldve started this wallpaper a while ago 8)

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 04:27 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I think it is too late... but how the heck did ur sig get so big?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 05:36 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astro12345

Realworldreams, love it! Very cool! I think your one with Smith in the center, Neo and Smith punching at the top, and "everything that has a beginning, has an end" at the bottom blows the others out of the water. Awesome! Good job!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 08:12 PM
Astro12345 is currently offline Click here to Send Astro12345 a Private Message Find more posts by Astro12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

lol, im just that good 8)....btw vador_2444's is the only wallpaper that took some real effort...great work btw vador...yours is the one that sticks out the most...the others are just collages, and jkozzy's is a massive copy/paste/trim-job...most of the others are cheaply done...maybe a good one hours work

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 02:52 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

Yaaa...I also voted for vador. yes
HexSintax> You CAN submit your wallpaper as a guest appearance. big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 04:03 AM
vador_2444

Smile

Thank you very much. smile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 09:33 PM
vador_2444 is currently offline Click here to Send vador_2444 a Private Message Find more posts by vador_2444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

Hey HexSintax, You smell! I like what Jkozzy's done. You just bagged out all the ppl who entered this comp. Ah well. Yeah mine sucked hardcore. Anyway you didn't answer the question on how to make ur sig so big.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 11:45 AM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

yeah maybe i did "bag out" the others...then again, it is a message board and people are entitled to their opinion...and about the big sig...im just that good 8-) like i said before...

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:27 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

seraph whats with you and hilary duff dude it makes people think ur a female haha

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 09:03 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

chicks dont like hilary duff here

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 02:16 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxphreakxx
Phreaky Boy

hey.. what does the winner get... if anything.... and when is the winner decided?

Thats why they call me Stallion wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:41 AM
xxphreakxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxphreakxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxphreakxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

ok, well, heres my Guest Appearance Submission big grin

(please log in to view the image)
*click for full 1280x1024 reso*

make fun of it, praise it, do whatever, just make sure you tell me what you think

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 06:17 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

awesome

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:26 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote