KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Has The Matrix Really Ended??

Has The Matrix Really Ended??
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

Has The Matrix Really Ended??

has the matrix really ended??i mean yes we all know that neo died but at the last scene it showed that neo was(i think)still living cuz his eyes were glowing....any responses??

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:02 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

and i also have found out how to kill a smith in the Enter The Matrix game(even though it doesnt have anything to do with this..)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:21 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Check the MxO thread.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:25 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

actually no i didnt but i found out a way to beat the heck out of the agents...just put the sword thing on(if u have it)then go to the Skyscraper level and put Vertigo..then just slash away at a smith..
(But beware do NOT fall of the skyscraper!!)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:27 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

um why??

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:28 PM
DenKi

fool

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:38 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

actually no...but anyways..does anyone know if there will possibly be a 4th matrix movie??one where neo comes back to life??

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:17 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I think it is safe to say The Matrix is over with but it ended on a good note and Neo did his part.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:29 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Check the MxO thread.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:02 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

yeah...it's over.....next?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:38 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Yeah really.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

The Matrix isn't over until MxO is over.

It's the final chapter...

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 10:41 PM
neo121

xeous do you no wots wrong with the matrix forum plz help
[email protected] cool alien miffed

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:35 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There's nothing wrong with the forum. It's just dead because there's nothing left, Matrix-wise, to discuss but MxO.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:36 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

So very true but it was a good movie.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:09 PM
shadowfromhell

have u guys tried the matrix online rpg?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:13 AM
shadowfromhell is currently offline Click here to Send shadowfromhell a Private Message Find more posts by shadowfromhell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

shadowfromhall were can i find it. if the matrix had ended we would be free from its claws

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:39 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

www.matrixonline.com

You have to actually buy it though...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 05:43 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I wish it was made into a Anime short flim like the Animatrix.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:10 PM