KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Possibly Matrix 4..

Possibly Matrix 4..
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

Question Possibly Matrix 4..

there will possibly be a matrix 4..

Attachment: neo_flying_800[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 486 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:35 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

becuz at the end of revolutions..sati said,"will we get to see neo again?"
and the oracle says,"we will....someday.."
so they might be comin out wit The Matrix 4

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:36 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

There have been threads on this.

And no! No more Matrixes! No more!!!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:42 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

no expression

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:29 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

we all know there could be a matrix 4....dont we??
BECUZ OF THE ORACLES SAYING!!!
"We Will See Neo Again...Someday.."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:45 AM
xeous
The Next.

*sigh*

Neo saved humanity...

Think of it this way:

Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, and Georgie Washington are all dead but you see them every day because they were founders of our country. If they didn't exist and do what they did, chances are that we wouldn't be here today.

The Oricle and Sati are both programs. They need the Matrix to survive. The Matrix needs people and machines to survive.

See where I'm getting?

I've never expressed this on the boards but that's what I feel they ment.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:52 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Maybe it will be made into a Anime flim kinda like what they did with The Animatrix.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:39 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thematrixmaster
becuz at the end of revolutions..sati said,"will we get to see neo again?"
and the oracle says,"we will....someday.."
so they might be comin out wit The Matrix 4

the matrix online is the continuation of the matrix story.. if you want 4 play the game cause thats the closest you are getting. Unless the wachowskis go complete broke and homeless and are uber desperate.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:02 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

so you're saying there's a chance....

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:21 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

well the way i see it there is a chance of the wachowski bros making another matrix...anyways...i have another thread where(it is a poll)you can choose a good title 4 the new matrix 4...if there is one..i bet there will be one...i looked it up on da net(and the net doesnt lie..well sometimes it does...well actually most of the time it does...but thats beside the point..)so thats my point..

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:59 PM
DenKi

JUST PLAY THE NEW VIDEO GAME WOTS COMING OUT, YOU PLAY NEO IN IT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 12:06 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

yea i know

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:34 PM
DirectorFitz

umm..Matrix Online basically is Matrix 4!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:57 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

LOL....Did anyone listen to what I just said about Matrix 4?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:36 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

so that means that they will come out wit da Matrix 4..becuz it said they will..and i will give u the site it said..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:45 AM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

ok here's wat i have so far...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:53 AM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

MATRIX 4: An Inevitability?
Here we are in the month of December and the media machine surrounding one of the biggest trilogies in recent movie history has subsided. Yes, I am talking about The Matrix Trilogy. Love it or hate it, they got movie lovers worldwide talking, discussing and debating. But with rumours coming out of Hollywood that New Line and Joel Silver want to continue the movies with possibly at least two more sequels (with or without the participation of either Keanu Reeves or the Wachowski brothers) do we really need this story to continue? Could there possibly even be a way to continue the story?

***WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MATRIX YET AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS STOP READING NOW***

Not that I think that will apply to anyone here. ;o)

The first answer that comes to mind is "NO!" but as Hollywood has shown us time and time again they never like to leave a near enough guaranteed money maker alone (Indian Jones 4, Die Hard 4, Lethal Weapon 4/5 etc etc) so the likelihood is that there will be eventually another sequel to The Matrix but I put it to you all that this has been planned already, and they set up the reasons in Matrix Revolutions.

Look at it this way, there is a long established tradition with fantasy and science-fiction writing to choose one of two formulas. Either Mythic, using a pantheon of Gods and ancient legends to build your story around, or using the Christian religion as a back-bone of the story (even Tolkien did this. If you don't believe me go find your favourite fantasy novel and have a read. You should see that it will fall into one of these two categories.) With Matrix Revolutions the Wachowski brothers showed that they fell into the later category and used Christianity as a back-bone for the story. This isn't a bad thing, as like I said people have been doing this sort of thing for years. But with this knowledge, if you look back at the other two movies you see more and more parallels (ok, so a lot of this is supposition, but read on anyway. At least it'll give you something to shout at me about).

The Matrix for instance was all about the birth, and eventual realisation of who Neo was. He was basically the worlds new Messiah and his awakening in the real world, education of what he could do in the Matrix and eventual rescue of Morpheus and defeat of Agent Smith all combine into Jesus' years in the wilderness between the time he was a boy and when he reappeared as a 30 year old man, sure in his knowledge of who he was.

Then in Matrix Reloaded you get the story of Neo, now firmly established as the real worlds Messiah, being tempted by the Devil (it's up to you to decide if that is the Merovingian or Persephone - but if it helps the Merovingian Dynasty is purported to be the descendants of Christ, real rulers of France who were deposed and supposedly all killed. But thats another story. And Persephone was the wife of Hades. So does that make Merovingian the Devil in the Matrix?) Also you have the fact that not everyone in the real world believes in Neo, with some of the counselors and military staff in Zion (lets carry on these interesting points - Zion was the name given to the stronghold captured by David, the second king of the Israelites and descendant of Jesus, above which was built the temple. The name eventually became a synonym for the city of Jerusalem) not too sure about him - even denouncing him in the Council Chamber, and Neo's pursuit by Agent Smith, who is slowly turning into an Anti-Neo or anti-Christ to Neo's Christ, so there are another couple of story points taken from the life of Jesus.

Onto the Matrix Revolutions. Now we get to the build up of the apocalypse. Everything is in danger, the real world city of Zion (which we have already established is an underworld version of Jerusalem) is in very real danger of being destroyed by the machines, while the Matrix city is being slowly taken over by Agent Smith, as he gathers all people to him and marks them with his sign (in this case his sign is basically looking like him) and Neo trying to avert both. And how does he do this? Why, he makes a deal with the machines. But not before his love gets taken from him (Trinity as Mary Magdalene?). And what does his titanic battle with Agent Smith do? Nothing, apart from make Neo realise that he has to become Agent Smith by allowing Agent Smith to infect him just like he has everyone else, change the Agent Smith code inside himself as he did once before and cleanse the world of this virus. From the look on Neo's face when this happens, he knew the eventual outcome, he knew that he would be sacrificing his life to save the world, thus becoming the savior of Man and Machine alike and ending the war (for now), basically dieing for the worlds sins.

So where does this leave us? Well, the final shot we see of Neo is him being taken away by the machines - to where we don't know. But what does that establish? Nothing really, until you look at the whole story. There is one thing missing from this story and that is the resurrection. Yes, thats right. If you look at the whole story so far the only reason for having a fourth movie is the return of Neo, for whatever reason. But what could the reason be? Well, the most obvious thing is that with the imminent launch of the online role-playing game The Matrix Online they are going to steer the story towards something big. The developers of the game have already said that there will be ongoing missions that you can accept from "Zion" (by which they mean them) and try to complete them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that in a couple of years they put in a mission that see's someone having to be rescued from the Matrix, who's identity is unknown to the players, and when that person is found it turns out to be Neo, thus launching lead up to the release of The Matrix Resurrection movie, which will probably have the war between man and machine about to break out again and a newly resurrected Neo trying desperatly to avert it.

Sound far fetched? Think about it, this is actually logical and, I'm sorry to say, inevitable. It will take a few years for all this to come together, but then even that is understandable as by then they may well of managed to convince Keanu Reeves to once more take part in another Matrix movie.

Sati: Will we ever see him again?
Oracle: I suspect so. Someday.

Last edited by thematrixmaster on Apr 29th, 2005 at 02:02 AM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:53 AM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

so thats one thing i have so far...i will have more....
So Till The Next Time...

TheMatrixMaster,OVER & OUT....

I will also be on a lot of other posts/threads talking bout the same thing..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:55 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

If not they can always make it into a Anime flim like with the Animatrix.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 01:39 PM
Bajanpet

As i stated in an another thread...IF ever there is another Matrix movie, I think it would be marketed as a spinoff with SATI as the central character.

Old Post May 7th, 2005 12:41 AM
Bajanpet is currently offline Click here to Send Bajanpet a Private Message Find more posts by Bajanpet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote