KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions SUCKED

Revolutions SUCKED
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DaRtH_mCnAztY

Angry Revolutions SUCKED

it was something made soooooooooo bad that they (the w bros) could have made so much better and emotional

Old Post May 11th, 2005 08:00 PM
DaRtH_mCnAztY is currently offline Click here to Send DaRtH_mCnAztY a Private Message Find more posts by DaRtH_mCnAztY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Closing...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:15 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Does the Matrix forum have a moderator? It seems every time I go in here, there are ten new threads about why the third movie sucked.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:18 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The Omega was our faithful moderator, but the place has become so slow, I think she was relieved of her duties erm

Old Post May 17th, 2005 01:38 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

She's been busy so she resigned.

This fourm should become moderated by the few faithful such as yourself and I. There are also a few others.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 02:11 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i bet the matrix had a search engine...

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:17 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

eh who cares about matrix anymore...GO SEE EPISODE III

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:00 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Great no go off and cry to your mommy about it if it affects you that badly.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:24 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

Yeh i reckon revolutions suxd in comparison to the other two. Although i would say its better than most movies out today

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:15 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Thanks for bumping this crap.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 10:48 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mathematrix
Im Detective John Kimble!

no worries @$$.

Oracle: "Now dats f**ked up"!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:03 PM
mathematrix is currently offline Click here to Send mathematrix a Private Message Find more posts by mathematrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Keep that attitude up, im sure you will last long here.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:27 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 10:33 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

WOW.

That was off topic.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:40 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Hello Moto no expression.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:55 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

hmm what ringtone do i have?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:15 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Indeed.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:19 AM
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

Yes the 3rd movie was terrible. It was so stupid. Why was Neo able to defeat about 50 Smiths at once in Matrix 2 and then he cant even defeat 1 in Matrix 3, this movie was such a disaster and very disapointing.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:11 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

shut up and go and do some research

for starters: he wasn't able to defeat like 50 Smith's in the second one he ran off ( teedeedee remember) if you had listened and watched carefully you would have understood that the smith in 2 is upgraded, renewed whatever and that's why he is much stronger, every time neo fights smith he learns more from neo and copies that so that it makes him stronger, so please, don't go saying anything about a movie you don't know shite about roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:33 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

And nobody knew that, and thats why the movie sucked.

Movie 2

Neo > 50 Smiths

Movie 3

Smith > Neo

which is so stupid, thats why this movie got such bad reviews from the critics. Here is the ratings....

The Matrix 8.5

The Matrix Reloaded 7.1

The Matrix Revolutions 6.3

That tells you how bad Revolutions sucked. No body understood it and it was a complete let down, probably the biggest let down out of all movie triologies. This Triology had the potential to be one of the best Triologies ever but it got its repetation messed up with this last movie. Biggest let down in Triology history.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 06:47 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote