KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » No topic on Revs. DVD Release?

No topic on Revs. DVD Release?
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

Question No topic on Revs. DVD Release?

I remember you guys had one for Reloaded? What happened to revolutions?? The DVD comes out tomorrow? Is anyone going to get it? If so, what are you expecting of it? And will you try to watch all 3 in one sitting?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 07:40 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I plan on getting it Tuesday and watching it once that day, time permitting (track meet, grr :madsmile and watching the trailers first, because I'm a nut, I go for the extras before I watch the movie. And if I can't watch the movie, I'll just watch the Superbrawl stick out tongue

Vim, there was a UK release thread, its down a bit. And how's the book situation?? eek!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:03 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

OH! I'm glad you asked! The proofs are back, and its cool because i have email them tomorrow! Which is when Revolutions is released here in the US anyway! i thought it was pretty cool seeing as how my book's premise is similar to the matrix's. Then i should be getting a look at the cover design soon, and then shortly after that the website will be coming up, which will have a message board, sneak peeks at new books/ideas, my biography, blah, blah, blah... Yeah ... lol

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:12 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Ooh, what kind of cover art are you planning on having? When will you see it/when will the website be up? I've been checking periodically but it's still not upsad
Sounds awesome, can't wait for it to finally be out big grin

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:15 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Yeah me too, both the website, book and Revolutions on DVD! cool because i know this may sound bad, but seeing it on DVD will be the first time i've seen it, isn't that sad?? sad anywho, i will have a huge marketing thing, where i go to every forum i'm subscribed to, and put the release of book and website and everything on almost every thread that is possible!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:21 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

im getting it on tuesday, i wish i could watch all 3 on that day but i dont have time, ill do it on saturday or sunday..........

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 08:27 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

haha i already got it stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 04:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

it is gonna be so good.....im dying to watch it...

comes out tuesday, but i wont be getting it until friday.....cuz, barnesandnoble.com is shipping it on tuesday

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 06:00 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression i already have it mwahahaha!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 06:01 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

so, Korri...how many times have you watched Trinity die while laughing your maniacal laugh, MUAHAHA?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 06:06 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

eek! JediHDM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:15 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo2

im sure she's watched it many a time....
although, uh, that scene is just too unbearable to watch......it goes on, and on, and on, and on..........and on

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:36 PM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

oh come on...she didn't take THAT long to die...i mean, Darth vader took longer to die than she did...its not like her lungs or heart were punctured..so stop bitching...and i don't mean that towards you specifically, neo2, i mean that to EVERYONE...

Hey, burly...whats happening?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 10:21 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

"Darth vader took longer to die than she did"

Wrong, Darth took at least half the time. Or maybe it just seemed like that because he wasn't trying to ramble off the meaning of life speech while being impaled?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 03:59 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um...no...maybe because she was 'rambling on' while Vader was kicking ass, but yes, he took longer to die than Trinity.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:02 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The DVD! eek! It's out today!!!!! eek!eek! *dies*

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 11:29 AM
Korri

oh no now Kozz-man is dead sad

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:02 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
so, Korri...how many times have you watched Trinity die while laughing your maniacal laugh, MUAHAHA?

well to be honest....i only laughed maniacally for a short period of time because then Neo was crying and i was like....nooooo dont cry

it did bring me great pleasure to watch her die though raver

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:05 PM