KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Morpheus is Dead!!!!!!

Morpheus is Dead!!!!!!
Started by: cal31

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Morpheus is Dead!!!!!!

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/feature/117986 Yup, he was killed in the Matrix Online, hard to believe they killed him off. Too bad I cancelled my game subscription a couple weeks ago, but now that all of the "Main Three" are dead, nothing really to exciting to play the game for. Just will have to wait for Path of Neo.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:11 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

this is old news . i dont even pay attention whatsoever to matrix or TMO anymore and i knew this .

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:18 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StinkFist462
this is old news . i dont even pay attention whatsoever to matrix or TMO anymore and i knew this .
Well, too bad it happened this morning, so it isn't old news. How bout you shut up and never speak again until you actually have something respectable to say. If you don't even care, why even come in here and post something that is absolutely idiotic and wrong?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:41 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

cause that's what stinkyfist does...it's his "style", so to speak...

as for your style...calm down. yelling at someone else or even telling them to "Shut up and never speak again" is rude and disrespectful, even if SF did respond in a less than thrilling manner...he wasn't attacking you.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:44 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Originally posted by JediHDM
cause that's what stinkyfist does...it's his "style", so to speak...

as for your style...calm down. yelling at someone else or even telling them to "Shut up and never speak again" is rude and disrespectful, even if SF did respond in a less than thrilling manner...he wasn't attacking you.
I'm not mad, it's a fricken online board, I could care less what is said, but when people clutter boards and say things that just dumb down the rest of the board, it gets annoying after having it happen in every single topic. I'll respect people if they don't make an ass out of themselves like Stinkfist did.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:49 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Actually, he was killed before, but it was during beta, so it wasn't "real". He was "revived" for the live release of the game. So Stinkfist is actually partly correct.

I have to say though, it's cool that they're already doing big time shit like this in the game, wish more online games would have major plot shifts this quickly.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crappy way to go- I'll be surprised if he doesn't come back.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

Yea its good for a game to have major splot shifts such as that but kill morpheus? the one who fred Neo himself. uh uh i dont think so. They killed it. Bye bye matrix. Not that the game itself was poorly designed and well Bad. Killing off the only main character left is an idea i would say wont be very good for the future.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:56 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

wow, that's a turnaround.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:16 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tdk

just like to add that this is old news.like back fire said he was killed in beta .it was a sneak preview of what was going to happen. thats why i think it wasnt morpheus .....but a clone.i wont go into that.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 03:25 PM
Tdk is currently offline Click here to Send Tdk a Private Message Find more posts by Tdk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Damn thats sad news to hear.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 02:25 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Poor Morpheus - it's bad enough that, ever since the original Matrix, his character was relegated more and more into insignificance ... but now this? Sheesh.

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:34 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Originally posted by cal31
Well, too bad it happened this morning, so it isn't old news. How bout you shut up and never speak again until you actually have something respectable to say. If you don't even care, why even come in here and post something that is absolutely idiotic and wrong?

maybe cause its not wrong and im telling you thats what i think of it.... confused no need for a shit fit

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:09 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Morpheus was the sh*t!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:03 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

no....he wasnt

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:40 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

he was cool in the first one but started getting lamer and lamer as reloaded went on and just utterly sucked in revolutons

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:16 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

That's exactly what I said; why, in "Revolutions" he was nothing more than a glorified co-pilot! That's no way to treat such a cool character {and actor}.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:12 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yes he was niobes b!tch that entire movie and the kid totally jacked his line.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:18 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

How true laughing ...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:36 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Morpheus owned all!

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 06:01 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote