KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo Revolutions vs Trinity, Morpheus, Seraph, Niobe, 2 Agents

Neo Revolutions vs Trinity, Morpheus, Seraph, Niobe, 2 Agents
Started by: kamikz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Neo Revolutions vs Trinity, Morpheus, Seraph, Niobe, 2 Agents

Neo matches 100 of smiths and he doesent get badly wounded, could he possibly take these guys with ease or would he loose? Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:52 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

you're an Idiot.

No wonder this forum is dying.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:54 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

he'd beat them all. hes the one.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:52 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Korri, why do you call me an idiot. I'm new to this thread, sorry for not knowing what everyone likes or dislikes. If you supose everybody should know that your the idiot

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:39 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

oooooooooooohh ar eyou gonna take that?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:00 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Korri, why do you call me an idiot. I'm new to this thread, sorry for not knowing what everyone likes or dislikes. If you supose everybody should know that your the idiot

Im just fed up with the amount of crap people post here.

Why dont you try reading some of the stuff in here before you actually post and then you will see what everyone "likes & dislikes".

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh god, the ****ing 'vs' threads are even invading here....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:59 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Neo wouldn't be able to beat them. He can beat Trinity alone. Same with Morpheus, Niobe and the 2 agents. But he can't beat Seraph, seeing as Seraph is just as powerful as him and was the One in a previous version of the Matrix. With all the rest of them AND Seraph on Neo, he would get whiped.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 04:13 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Neo kills them all!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 04:05 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Neo beats them of course. He is better than Seraph.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:33 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ihavenoname

he could beat a hundred smiths he could beat 2 agents and abouch of people <than agents

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:44 PM
ihavenoname is currently offline Click here to Send ihavenoname a Private Message Find more posts by ihavenoname Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote