KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Favorite Fight Scene.

Favorite Fight Scene.
Started by: IceDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IceDragon

Favorite Fight Scene.

What is your favorite fight scene in any of the three matrix movies? i have two, I like the one in reloaded when hes fighting the frenchmans ppl with all those sharp weapons, hehehe...

and i also like the one on revolutions at the end where Neo and Smith beat the crap out of each other...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 05:46 AM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceDragon

hehehe

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:06 PM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I like the one where Neo fights many Smith's for the first time in Reloaded. Though it was pretty silly when the computer graphics came in, but the whole fight was amazing....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 04:48 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Burly Brawl and Super Brawl!!!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:14 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Ed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matrix 1, the fight between Smith and Neo..

That is, of course
Unless the horse
Is the famous Mister Ed!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 06:51 PM
Mr Ed is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Ed a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Ed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the lobby scene
the chateau
the burly brawl
the super burly brawl
the subway fight
the basement of hel club
the tea house

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 06:28 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

Tea-house scene hands down - that fight was just addictive. And Seraph is SOOOO cool!
Also enjoyed final fight in 3rd film and also Neo vs Morpheus in 1st film more than rest

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 11:17 PM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote