KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » smith vs darth vader

smith vs darth vader
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

smith vs darth vader

smith as he overtook the oracle in his most powerful form vs darth vader in his prime.

fight takes place in the matix who wins this?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The force may be too powerful for Agent Smith.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
The force may be too powerful for Agent Smith.
smith is the force in the matrix. hes way to powerful as the oracle. way to powerful. vader cant even beat obi wan. vader gets waxed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

there is no way in my mind vader can take out smith. hes far to powerful.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:08 AM
vader11

Another Matrix vs Star Wars thread?
Smith can beat Neo and Yoda can beat Vader so how the hack can Vader beat Smith?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:12 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by vader11
Another Matrix vs Star Wars thread?
Smith can beat Neo and Yoda can beat Vader so how the hack can Vader beat Smith?
i guess vader cant. smith is to much. vader barley survived his first encounter with dooku or his first fight with obi wan.

someone was always there to save his ass.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:51 PM
vader11

Smith is equal to or > Neo > Yoda > Vader.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 03:37 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

yeah i dont know about smith being equal to or greater than neo. i think the only way neo was to win and trick smith was to give up and create the illsuion that smith had won. i think he was setting smith up.

one on one i think neo could have beaten him if thats all he had to do. he couldnt truly defeat smith becuz he copied everyone in the system.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 04:56 PM
vader11

Neo lost to Smith at the end of the movie(without the help of other Smiths), Smith lost at last because he copied Neo.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 06:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Neo lost to Smith at the end of the movie(without the help of other Smiths), Smith lost at last because he copied Neo.
yes i know what happened. but if neo beat smith it would accomplish nothing. the other smiths would overwhelm him. he let him copy him becuz that was the one way to truly defeat him.

do u get what i am saying now.

he let him believe he beat him so as to fool him into defeating him the only way he truly could.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:18 PM
vader11

I know we have the same oppinion.smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I know we have the same oppinion.smile
u agree as well that neo was holding back and could have beaten him.

thats cool. becuz it only makes sense that even if neo won it would have won him one victory and not a damn thing.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 06:39 PM
vader11

Originally posted by quanchi112
u agree as well that neo was holding back and could have beaten him.

thats cool. becuz it only makes sense that even if neo won it would have won him one victory and not a damn thing.
No! I never said neo was holding back and could have beaten Smith. Smith overpowered neo in the movie. Smith takes over the whole matrix and I believe no one can beat him, include neo. wink

Old Post Sep 17th, 2007 09:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No! I never said neo was holding back and could have beaten Smith. Smith overpowered neo in the movie. Smith takes over the whole matrix and I believe no one can beat him, include neo. wink
i think neo let him win becuz it was the only way to destroy smith. neo could have defeated the oracle smith as neo was the anomaly but this victory would have been hollow and won nothing. neo could have been overwhelmed right after defeating this smith. neo had to sell his defeat.

which he did for the only way to delete the program smith.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 03:49 AM
vader11

There's no way neo can defeat smtih unless the way he did in the movie. In hand to hand fight, smith BEATS neo(watch the movie again). After a long fighting, neo realized he could no way to defeat smith, so he let smith to copy him, the ONLY way he can destroy smith. Also, if other smiths come to join the fight, neo can no way beat them.

Last edited by vader11 on Sep 19th, 2007 at 06:42 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 06:32 AM
quanchi112
Disney

There's no way neo can defeat smtih unless the way he did in the movie. In hand to hand fight, smith BEATS neo(watch the movie again). After a long fighting, neo realized he could no way to defeat smith, so he let smith to copy him, the ONLY way he can destroy smith. Also, if other smiths come to join the fight, neo can no way beat them.
yes i know this was the only way to truly defeat him.

but i think if neo wanted to he could have beaten the oracle copying smith. he pretended to be hopeless and was holding back imo.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:29 AM
vader11

Maybe he was holding back at the last minute of their fight, but in general, he wasn't holding back at tall! If he hold back at the beginning, he can just let smith to beat him and copy him in the first 3 mins. And there's no way he could beat all other smiths at the same time. Neo is at best equal to smith.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Maybe he was holding back at the last minute of their fight, but in general, he wasn't holding back at tall! If he hold back at the beginning, he can just let smith to beat him and copy him in the first 3 mins. And there's no way he could beat all other smiths at the same time. Neo is at best equal to smith.
he was going blow for blow with smith. but i feel neo had to sell a defeat. he couldnt just let smith copy him or he could really know it was a trick. he had to sell despair and hoplelessness.

neo>smith one on one.

hes the anomaly.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 01:28 AM
vader11

Have you watch the movie? Smith was also the anonaly! He was the opposite of neo. Smith must be at least equal to neo one on one, have you watch the movie? Smith was said to be Neo's equal! He was the only person who can beat neo. By the end of the movie after smith has taken control of the matrix, he may be even a little above neo. Smith's ability was beyond that of neo, he can set the weather and place. I see no reason neo was holding back. I can say smith was holding back too! If you still arguing neo was holding back and neo> smith, just go watch the movie again. I won't argue with you anymore.

Smith>neo.

Last edited by vader11 on Sep 22nd, 2007 at 03:43 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 03:41 PM
ihavenoname

yep

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:57 PM
ihavenoname is currently offline Click here to Send ihavenoname a Private Message Find more posts by ihavenoname Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote