KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Revolution

The Matrix Revolution
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

The Matrix Revolution

Hey whats the possible plot going to be in this? Wont it end in Reloaded or what? Thanks all opinions are welcomed.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 12:09 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Reloaded ends very suddenly, so I hear. They will flow into each other like the LOTR films.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2003 12:17 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

yes, its because the two movies were originally slated to be 1 long movie. but they broke it up into 2 movies, which is why this one will end very abpruptly.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 12:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dgpeslis
i am the anomaly

I read the issue of time with the matrix reloaded on the front and it told you most of the plot line of reloaded and how it ended. i am not going to tell but it does end abruptly. judging by that ending revolutions will be a lot about realizing the truth

Old Post May 14th, 2003 12:39 AM
dgpeslis is currently offline Click here to Send dgpeslis a Private Message Find more posts by dgpeslis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

all i know is that there's nothing like physics defying bullet time super cool kung fu action mixed with a lot of philosophy. this movie is gonna be awesome

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 14th, 2003 03:50 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Definitely.

Matrix Revolution...me and my dad (who's a history teacher of sorts) made up something funny about that...

George Washington as Neo. General Cornwallis as Agent Smith.

George Washington did defy bullet time, in a sense. People were firing at him like mad and all of the bullets when by him. There was a hole in his coat, but that was all. No wounds or anything.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 04:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

i remember something of that sort. during the french and indian war, didn't he almost die like 30 times or something? i remember my 8th grade teacher saying that that 3 of his horses died, but he didn't

also, i'm gonna be seein the matrix reloaded tonight at 12:45AM....when i get back...i'll let you guys know how it was

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 14th, 2003 08:31 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

I had heard that they were doing a prequal......

That "revelations" reffered to the realization that there world wasnt real.... and attempting to break out of it...... and rescue others.... etc...

And/Or... about the one that Morpheus talked about.... "there was once one who could bend the matrix to his will... blah blah..."

ehh... i dunno... too tired....
but..... yeah ..... heard about a prequal... anyone else heard anything??.... or what do you think about what i said (above)

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post May 14th, 2003 08:38 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

heard the Times blew some secrets in their review about this film

Old Post May 14th, 2003 09:24 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's Revolution, not revelation. As in rebellion.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 14th, 2003 12:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jonno

Smile Re: The Matrix Revolution

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
Hey whats the possible plot going to be in this? Wont it end in Reloaded or what? Thanks all opinions are welcomed.

the plot is that an agent comes back and he can make copies of himself. Zion is now 4 the taking and people r battling it out 4 it. smile big grin

Old Post May 14th, 2003 01:52 PM
jonno is currently offline Click here to Send jonno a Private Message Find more posts by jonno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jonno

the plot is that an agent comes back and he can make copies of himself. Zion is now 4 the taking and people r battling it out 4 it.

Old Post May 14th, 2003 01:52 PM
jonno is currently offline Click here to Send jonno a Private Message Find more posts by jonno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy2Fingers

I thought revolutions was a prequel? so when it comes out in november its actually the movie right after reloadeD? also i just got back from reloaded...it kicked ass, but ended real quick

Old Post May 16th, 2003 02:11 AM
Jimmy2Fingers is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy2Fingers a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy2Fingers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

So will Matrix Revolution be the last in this series or what? I heard it was going to be a trilogy so I was wondering if they would crank them things out every year or something. I think Revolution comes out in November.

Old Post May 16th, 2003 02:23 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mag854s

A friend of mine thinks there's 2 neos in the ned of reloaded. is this true?

Old Post May 16th, 2003 06:45 AM
mag854s is currently offline Click here to Send mag854s a Private Message Find more posts by mag854s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
razorrex10

i don't think there is 2 neos it's jsut the way that he could well i'm not going to tell you but he could do the same thing in the matrix with bullets as in what i won't tell u in the real world...i'm leaving you here

Old Post May 16th, 2003 11:39 PM
razorrex10 is currently offline Click here to Send razorrex10 a Private Message Find more posts by razorrex10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

In other words I think he is saying you need to go see the film. That way you can see for yourself what happens.

Old Post May 17th, 2003 12:25 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mag854s

ok -- i saw it -- & i see what you're saying. but the other guy in the stretcher in the last 2 seconds of the movie - who was he?? I'm confused.

Old Post May 17th, 2003 03:26 AM
mag854s is currently offline Click here to Send mag854s a Private Message Find more posts by mag854s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

neo will kick some more people using computer animation since keanu reaves doesnt have the skill or intelegence to lift his leg other then to piss.

Old Post May 17th, 2003 04:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

He was a Agent Smith that was the only survior of Zion that was the other person remember he was about to stab Neo in the back.

Old Post May 17th, 2003 04:08 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote