KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix- Would U Actually want to get out of the Matrix??

Matrix- Would U Actually want to get out of the Matrix??
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Matrix- Would U Actually want to get out of the Matrix??

evil face Whatup Matrix fans, as i watched the Matrix and Reloaded i started wondering Would it be really good to get out of the Matrix?? I Mean inside the Matrix ull live ur whole lives never realizing that u were in fact asleep but lets say that neo and the humans win and they wake up everybody else Whats there to look forward to? I mean the whole world has been pretty much destroyed, the earth is like a wasteland, How would they survive? Would they regret it? so my question to you all is this If you guys were in the Matrix and u were aware of everything Would you stay or would you want out? me ill say it in the words of Cypher 'If i had to choose between the Mtrix and the Real world I Choose the Matrix" smokin'

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:27 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Which pill was which? I forget...

I'd leave Matrix. You get to use more guns than you would in the Matrix, and you get to learn Kung Fu in a few minutes instead of 5 years.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:18 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Same here.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

True but once u r out of the Matrix and the machines are destroyed whay would u need all the guns and the kung fu, u wont have no one to fight except humans and that would mean that the cycle would begin anew humna-vs-humans, humans using machines -vs- humans using machines , machines taking over again, plus i meant living in a world that is a wasteland basically against a world that while fake its far more bearable to live in.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:38 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You could rebuild the world. Plus, you could make more cities like Zion. And you could use your Kung Fu for good, like you're supposed to anyway.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 04:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'd stay in the Matrix, Zion is a dump and I couldn't live listening to that gay rave musicsick

Old Post May 20th, 2003 04:45 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

that's a fair point actually

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:38 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

just to learn kongfu and use guns? that's pretty empty thinking imo

"hey I'm off to Columbia, easier to shoot a crimelord there then here"

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yes, but tex's point is good.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:48 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

of course

Old Post May 20th, 2003 05:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

idd. i'd probably get out too.....and log back on to kick some ass...and flee from agents ofcoursestick out tongue

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:53 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I would leave it sucks to no everything a dream world I would like to kick @$$.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:56 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

id rather stay in the matrix and be ignorant.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I got out of it once, but came back, hey at least I know the truth now.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 09:17 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's very much like the old Philosopher's Cave thingy... hmm. Well, anyway, Matrix now has its own area so I shall move this there.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 20th, 2003 09:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

i was wondering, from where did they get all the food in the Matrix2?, i dont remember seeing any fields or did they have replicators like in Star Trek?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:30 PM
chico
chopper style

Me I would take the blue pill. Ignorance is bliss. Besides who would want to live in a place where they have hovercrafts and high-tech defense systems but can't even lay down a few Zion dollars to get "the one" a shirt that doesn't look like he made it himself and ran out of material.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:37 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

"What is real? .....real is simply, electrical signals interpreted by your brain"

I choose the Matrix. You wouldn't know it wasn't real.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:19 AM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Unless some black guy wearing a trench coat and dark glasses came up to you. Then it would be a little different.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:31 PM
Darth Vicious

i agree with chico, ignorance is Bliss, i choose the matrix

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:44 PM