KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Reloaded on DVD when?

Reloaded on DVD when?
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Reloaded on DVD when?

Christmas?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 05:11 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

I haven't heard anything as of today, but I would guess that they would try to get it out before Revolutions. Just a guess. November is a good time for DVD sales with the early Christmas shoppers. I will try to find out and post it here.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 06:12 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

the first matrix was released in april and came out on VHS in october. so reloaded might do the same

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 08:06 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

....crosses fingers

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 08:08 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

hehe...i've been doing that since before the movie was released, chico!

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 08:19 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, you would think that they would release it before Revolutions, but who knows. I'm sure the DVD is going to be jammed packed with extras. That usually takes time.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 09:57 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clee

i've heard it comes out at the end of October, giving u a week(only a WEEK?!?) b4 Revolutions. I only hope they dont do the staggered approach they did with The Matrix.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 06:59 PM
Clee is currently offline Click here to Send Clee a Private Message Find more posts by Clee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

it'll be out around the time revolutions come out.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 09:08 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

quote:
Originally posted by Clee
i've heard it comes out at the end of October, giving u a week(only a WEEK?!?) b4 Revolutions. I only hope they dont do the staggered approach they did with The Matrix.

Oh you know they will and there will be me holding the first "slim" edition...and somewhere in Houston Tevesh will be holding his...and we'll both be sooooo happy at least till the SE comes out...hehe smile

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:39 AM
chico
chopper style

http://www.videoeta.com/news/1176

A two disc then a 3 disc?

Old Post May 24th, 2003 06:24 AM
justinday15
Jay

Revolutions comes out November 7th doesn't it.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:52 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Something around there. I heard November 8th, but I could be mistaken.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:23 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Comes out november 5th here in the States.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:29 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Good, I was wrong. big grin

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:34 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

quote:
Originally posted by chico23
Comes out november 5th here in the States.

Here in Indiana it comes November 7, 2003, thats a Friday.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 01:24 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Comes out on a Wednesday for us then.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

Yep, your darn tootin' Chico! Come to think of it, i've been to every recent major geek fest in houston. Well, you know where to find me if you're ever in town i guess!

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:22 AM
chico
chopper style

laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:35 AM
Skittles19
***** what?

*counting down the days* *counting down the days*

Old Post May 30th, 2003 04:31 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skewn

hey guys...i just bought the reloaded dvd yesterday...the quality of it is great...the subtitles are accurate in german, english , nederlands plus others...of course it is pirated but its worth it for RM15...plus i get to enjoy the Revolutions trailer as much as i want...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 02:54 PM
Skewn is currently offline Click here to Send Skewn a Private Message Find more posts by Skewn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote