KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Who will win, Morpheus or Trinity?

Who will win in a fight between Morpheus and Trinity?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Morpheus 21 70.00%
Trinity 9 30.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who will win, Morpheus or Trinity?
Started by: Tevesh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tevesh

Who will win, Morpheus or Trinity?

Ok. lots of philosophical discussions going on, and that's GREAT! Nothing like a movie bringing the intelligence, logical and creative thinking out of people! But, I thought I'd start a "fun" thread.

So who do you think will win in a fight, Morpheus or Trinity? The fight will take place in a "...sparring program, similar to the programmed reality of the matrix."

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 07:33 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i think morpheus would, he seems to perform better against the agents

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:16 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

morpheus all the way.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 03:11 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I vote trinity coz in that cookie little matrix or real world, something like her winning would probably happen plus i prefer her she kinda rocks

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 04:23 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

morpheus definetly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 04:59 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

personally, i'd say trinity

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 07:05 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

woo hoo go tevesh!

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 08:20 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

not a chance...remember..till neo came..he was the best on the nebuchadnezzar (and don't ask me how i know this..i just dostick out tongue )

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:32 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Got to go with morpheus on this one although I like trinity more. He does seem to hold up to the agents better.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:13 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

You can't compare them to the agents though. We always see Human vs Program, but never Human vs Human, save for Neo up against Morpheus in the first movie, but that was a training exercise. Plus, it seems that when someone goes up against a agent in an enclosed area, they lose. the seem to fair a lot better in an open area. Morpheus did a lot better against the agent on top of the truck rather than smith in the bathroom.

Trinity also didn't do to well in the enclosed area of the office building. We haven't seen Trinity actually fight an Agent except for the Office building. She's ran away from them, but not really fought them. Remember guys, this is in the sparring program, lots of open room. So all the instances where they fight in an enclosed area don't count

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:42 AM
justinday15
Jay

Morpheus!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 03:17 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Morpheus. After watching Trinity get worked by the agent, and Morpheus not getting worked, I'd have to say Morpheus.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:37 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

HELL MORPHEUS, morpheus has more belief in his own abilities and has more wisdom, which is all you require when in the matrix because as morpheus said 'do you really think my muscles would make a difference in this enviroment... you think that is air you are breathing... hmmm.'

go morpheus (sos trinity) big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 27th, 2003 03:40 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..morpheus seems wiser than even neo..so that's not necessarily a criterium

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:36 PM
TheIvan
pro

I guess Triniti would start fight better (as she is more agile), but if fight lasted long enough, Morpheus would obviously win (he is much more cold blooded)

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:59 PM
TheIvan is currently offline Click here to Send TheIvan a Private Message Find more posts by TheIvan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

ahh, when it comes to agents and people in the matrix they both are pretty cold. think of when trinity beat up the security guards, she was straight faced just going about it like she was watching tv.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 10:15 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HotPizza

Morpheus. He has more faith. He's always in control, no matter how ludicrous the situation. Trinity is less able to cope when the going gets tough. Remember way back, when Trinity was lying at the bottom of the staircase telling herself to: "Get up!". Can't imagine Morpheus doing a thing like that.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 10:22 PM
HotPizza is currently offline Click here to Send HotPizza a Private Message Find more posts by HotPizza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

very good point

Old Post May 27th, 2003 10:31 PM
Marc
Know Thyself

Have you noticed that NEO has the same physical identity throughout all levels (matrix, out of matrix, meeting with architect)? This implies that he is the ONE. The computer versions all have different physical identities (Agents, agent smith, oracle, architect, bad guy in "out of matrix").... just a thought...

Another note... At the end of the movie, NEO mentions that: THE ONE WAS NEVER MEANT TO END THE WAR... meaning they will somehow join together (By the way, I believe this is how he gets his "new" powers in the "real world"... it's an expansion in awareness/consciousness) The oracle even says something between those lines: THE ONLY WAY I SEE OUT OF THIS IS BY JOINING TOGETHER... NEO even says something about this to the chacellor: SO HUMANS NEED ROBOTS AND ROBOTS NEED HUMANS; GOOD POINT...

To emphasize what I'm trying to say... if the bioelectrical machines need electricity.... and if they get if from humans... then by killing humans, they would not have enough energy, therefore they would also die.

I believe that LOVE is the answer to all questions. NEO has that piece of code; the machines do not. That's why the machines don't see any reasons why they would live with humans (also why the MerilVengian doesn't see any reason why he would give up the Key Maker... also why he and Percephone don't "connect" with each other... she has the "love" code but he doesn't. All of this results in causing "failures" in the matrix, and in the real world. NEO bases all of his decisions on LOVE, that's why he's the ONE. That's why he can feel everything in every level of existence.

I truly hope you understand this...

Old Post May 31st, 2003 12:43 AM
Marc is currently offline Click here to Send Marc a Private Message Find more posts by Marc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

dude, what does that have to do with who'll win between trinity and morpheus?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 03:07 AM