KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » neo vs. twins

Who will win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Neo 26 72.22%
Twins 10 27.78%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

neo vs. twins
Started by: zimbo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zimbo
The craziest man ever

neo vs. twins

Who would win neo or twins.
They're pretty tough and they can heal any time wink

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:03 AM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and Neo is the One ,à

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:37 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

morpheus took them out. I doubt they survived that explosion...thus they wouldn't be such a problem for neo

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:56 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

think they're still alife

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

maybe..but still..even morpheus handled them pretty well.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:04 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I'm sure they are alive and Morpheus was just lucky-it wasn't even a fight

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:05 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no..that was anything BUT luck. REmember..he even handled them both with the sword.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:06 PM
yerssot

the two flew away in their ghostly forms

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:08 PM
Dexx
wingless

more likely were blown away

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:09 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Still neo is strong but he can be killed , twins are invincible which is a big point

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:15 PM
Dexx
wingless

there is nothing invincible in the matrix. Adn even if it is..neo's the closest thing to it. he can just immagine things and they happen. The twins can just walk through walls and cars and...bullets

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:29 PM
zimbo
The craziest man ever

What made you think everything he immaging can come true

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:37 PM
trilight

I don't think they died in the explotion.
Maybe the twins can die if they are cought by suprise and don't turn into ghosts.
Neo would win. He is the One.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 02:34 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

zimbo I doubt they are invincible
I think they can get hit, I assume they have to dematerialise (which is what they do) themselves, if they were to do this too late I think they can be hurt and killed by any weapon, kinda like an agent who could "die" if you could hit him

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 03:15 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Same with neo he can be cought behind his back
For you people word ''the one'' changing everything

Old Post May 25th, 2003 03:52 PM
trilight

Neo has died. But he came back alive. I doubt the twins could do the same.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 04:07 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

neo can influence the matrix at a code level..wich is PRETTY MUCH. Hence what he did to trinity at the end. I doubt the twins can trouble him that much.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 07:59 PM
KidRock

Neo would beat the shit outa them

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:54 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't think Neo can be surprised; he can sense things around him.

As I was saying in another thread, the Twins are obviously dangerous and very flashy, but not as directly lethal as an agent (though possessed of rather more self-will than most Agents, for whom the Smith types seem to be the exception rather than the rule).

In fact there are many many things for which I would rather have the Twins working for me than Agents but when it comes to simple hardcore twatting, Agents are your people.

Neo can beat Agents relatively easily, so the Twins shouldn't be much effort for him. He may have to learn about how they work first, though. But when he does me might be able to bugger in their insubstantiality.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 26th, 2003 12:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Neo is invincible. He would beat them for sure.
And if the twins ever kill anyone, Neo can just resurrect them.
Boring!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2003 01:02 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote