KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Reloaded Plot...

The Matrix Reloaded Plot...
Started by: off-the-wall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
off-the-wall

The Matrix Reloaded Plot...

Hi there...

I have just seen Matrix II and the movie gives me the idea that the "real world" neo and all the others think to know isn't actually the real world.
Because why would Neo "feel" the sentinels at the end and why can he stop them like in the matrix.
I believe that the 1. Matrix is a Matrix inside a second Matrix
maby neo was knocked out at the end because the rules in the 2nd matrix are... not as easy to brake as the rules in the 1. Matrix. And he was not up to it...

Another thing... how does Neo "know" that the thing at the end is a bomb if it wasn't another matrix

what do you think of this ???

Last edited by off-the-wall on May 27th, 2003 at 06:40 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2003 06:24 PM
off-the-wall is currently offline Click here to Send off-the-wall a Private Message Find more posts by off-the-wall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

we have covered this in another thread, but i dont beleive in the multiple matrix theory. why wouldnt smith look like smith if it were still the matrix and why wouldnt neo be able to tell since he says the matrix as code. i just think it is too easy of an explanation and i will be kind of disappointed if it turns out that way.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 06:31 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
off-the-wall

I read this couple of times but it doesnt make sense to me...

"since he says the matrix as code" ok i guess you meant sees
well the matrix outside the matrix might be designed so he and others don't see the code, maby he is suposed to see it in the 1. matrix or the program makes it easy for him to see it and fly and move fast and so on

"why wouldnt smith look like smith if it were still the matrix"
ok i dont get this can you explain it ?

and how do you explain that Neo kills the senti. by putting up his hand how is it possible ?
I think it would be a cheap ending if neo turns out to be a guy who has some kind of annormal powers (I mean like superman-powers) in the real real word...

Old Post May 27th, 2003 06:48 PM
off-the-wall is currently offline Click here to Send off-the-wall a Private Message Find more posts by off-the-wall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, this is being discussed to DEATH elsewhere... closing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2003 07:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote