KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can they have children?

Can they have children?
Started by: zimbo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zimbo
The craziest man ever

Question Can they have children?

I was thinking does matrix involve any sex?
In the second movie neo was doing it pretty good, do you think she told him how to do it or he knew it all along.
..............every normal man likes girls......... yes yes ........anyway just tell me what do you think about it.

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 10:57 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

That was short

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:10 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And to the point!

They can do everything in the Matrix we can with several common sense limits.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

They used protection.

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:19 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

So you saing matrix new born children are programs?

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, that would not work.

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 12:33 AM
Tevesh

i'm sure when they are...um...doing the wild monkey dance....in the matrix, the machines...um...stimulate certain parts of the body and collect samples from the male. then they take that sample, route it to the female with which whom he was doing the wild monkey dance with and put his sample inside her. if the actual body gets pregnant, the machines detect it and so she becomes pregnant within the matrix.

i also suppose that the machines would perform child birth as well. Once that happens, they probably take the child and put him/her in a new pod...like we saw in the first movie

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 28th, 2003 04:25 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIvan
pro

It is really great question how people reproduce in the Matrix... It is sure that they are virtually having sex, but also it is sure that they have no physical contact.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:11 AM
TheIvan is currently offline Click here to Send TheIvan a Private Message Find more posts by TheIvan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New babies are most likely vreated genetically, simply from any material gathered from both parents. Pretty clinica and not as sick as some would be worried about.

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:21 AM
maul's woman

I agree with Ushgarak. It would be totally clinical. Much like lab work complete with artificial wombs etc. Massive intelligence growing it's fuel source without endangering the crop. Picking them when they are ready to be inserted into the "mainframe" itself. We saw a glimpse of that in the first Matrix movie. Very very cool concept. In the mind of those plugged into the Matrix mainframe they believe they are really engaged in sexual reproduction but in reality they never touch anybody and are in their individual pods. The A.I. have them believe the false reality to prevent loss of "entire crops" of adult fuel sources.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:20 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Yeah..i think they can have children. But, as ush said, created genetically within the matrix (or not even....simply harvested new born is placed in one of 'em tubes and plugged into the matrix as 'son of:...')
or maybe they didn't think it at this grade of details stick out tongue
But newborns outside of matrix don't have those plugs...so they get to miss al the ass-kicking within the matrix. But i guess it can be implanted

Old Post May 28th, 2003 07:54 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

You listened Morph they were no born anymore ...theyre growing

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 01:43 AM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swedenborg
Assimilated

For once it seems Ush and I completely agree *LOL*

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 10:45 AM
Swedenborg is currently offline Click here to Send Swedenborg a Private Message Find more posts by Swedenborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

May be trin and neo gonna have a LITTLE ONE

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 09:12 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote