KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A bit Late ==> Question about Cypher, Help !!!

A bit Late ==> Question about Cypher, Help !!!
Started by: bogmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bogmac

Question A bit Late ==> Question about Cypher, Help !!!

First of all, I apologize for this question related to 'Matrix'. I'm 4 years late but I've just discovered this forum. And in the real word , still nobody answered me

So, here it is:

Considering that :

1-To enter the matrix from the Neb, you need an operator to plug you to it (Tank or another)

2- to get out of the matrix you need, first of all , to call your operator to get a point of connexion, and then, you need to be plugged off by the same operator

The question is :
How Cypher can he speak with Agent smith in the Matrix whithout the help of a member of the crew.
I mean he can't have entered the matrix on his own, he can't have plugged the needle into his neck.
And who take the needle off ?
Much more, when he was in the Matrix, The operator or another member should have seen Cypher on his seat and should have seen him on his screen.

Please help, I'm waiting for the answer since 1999

confused

Old Post May 28th, 2003 12:25 PM
bogmac is currently offline Click here to Send bogmac a Private Message Find more posts by bogmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos
g0d

Hmmm... I have no idea embarrasment
That's a really good question wink
I would also like to find out how :d

BTW. Welcome to the forums cool

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:06 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

I noticed that too. I don't think the movie gives an explanation.
Your just going to have to 'suspend your disbelief' and assume it's possible.

He might have figured out a way.

Suggestion: A mechanism that when you ring the operator phone, it automatically picks up and starts ringing a phone at your chosen Exit.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:15 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos
g0d

But if they had 'a mechanism' like that, why didnt they use it in other situations wink

Maybe someone did help him plug into the matrix, but he went to the Agent instead if the place he said he would go, then one of the Agents changed the code so the operator couldnt read it. I dunno lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:20 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

It's just a suggestion.
Cypher may have kept it a secret. They might know that it's possible, but have rules that no-one can go in without an operator.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:25 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogmac

thanks for answer Chaos, that's the best explanation one gives to me in 4 years.

Well, I'm gonna see Reloaded once again. Just to shake my brain a little more.

Thanks for your welcome.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:30 PM
bogmac is currently offline Click here to Send bogmac a Private Message Find more posts by bogmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos
g0d

Hehehe, NP wink

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The real question is (though those preceeding words are lies, its blatantly MY question, not the real one) was how was Cypher going to be in Reloaded before Joe Pantoliano messed up the deal to return?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 05:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i have thought about that question a lot when it came. Sofisticated devices and other stuff are out of the question in my oppinion. it's either a bug OR:
That talk with the agent is a memory, before he was 'extracted'. But even if the agents would have prepared him for the 'oh, no..it's all unreal' news..he still seemed too ...not shocked.
So...i dunno!

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:05 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

this is silly but i like it. remeber tank wasnt in reloaded? what if tank had helped cypher out, and is now evil, which is why we didnt seehim in reloaded but we would in revolutions?(as a baddie?)

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:10 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

highly unlikely. Tank KILLED cipher, you see

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

sure dexx but i am sure i saw tanks back in front of a computer monitor in the revolutions trailer...can't miss his curled hair....see the trailer again

Old Post May 28th, 2003 08:34 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reep

Re: Cypher. How about this. When the crew go into the matrix they hack in (in Reloaded the new operator says "this is the ugliest hack I have ever done" to get Trinity in with the motorcycle). If cypher went in on the night shift to see the agents, he wouldn't need to hack in because they want to see him. So he could just hook up and go through proper channels assisted by the matrix/agents? Just a guess.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 12:21 AM
Reep is currently offline Click here to Send Reep a Private Message Find more posts by Reep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

I think the Bros forgot to explain how cypher got in

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 03:08 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Higgypop
Randomness personified

May be an agent sheilded Cypher from the matrix (like in the corridors in Reloaded) while he spoke to him and made the arrangments so that the opporator didn't notice him talking to the agent.

Last edited by Higgypop on Jun 2nd, 2003 at 04:16 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 03:21 PM
Higgypop is currently offline Click here to Send Higgypop a Private Message Find more posts by Higgypop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

plausible explanation higgy..i like it. it's like covering the brothers' tracks...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 06:20 PM
Higgypop
Randomness personified

Don't you see him bun his mobile at some point when they enter the Matrix, I think he then went to meet the agent and the agents cloaked his where abouts so the the op couldn't see where he was or what he was doing.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 06:47 PM
Higgypop is currently offline Click here to Send Higgypop a Private Message Find more posts by Higgypop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

right again...the brothers would be delighted o hear your theories mate!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 08:04 PM
Higgypop
Randomness personified

Sorry, my theory may not be bad but my typing is.
Bun should read bin, he binned his mobile.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:11 AM
BEST TRINITY

THERE IS SOMETHING RELATED TO THE ARQUITECT REMEMBER THAT HES BEEN WATCHING NEO BOFORE HE WAS UNPLUGGED

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:19 AM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote