KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET NEO IN ENTER THE MATRIX?
This poll is closed.
YES 64 75.29%
NO 21 24.71%
Total: 85 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (81): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

Enter The Matrix (neo, New Moves)

HI EVERYONE, last week i bought the PS2 game Enter the Matrix after seeing Matrix reloaded and since then i have completed the game with ghost on easy and am in the process of doing the same with niobe. I have unlocked multiplayer which i noticed with despair that this doesn't include neo sad does anyone know how to get NEO in enter the matrix (if you can)?

Secondly i would like to know if you can download new moves for enter the matrix through HACKING, in PS2 official magazine it said you were able to. I am confused. CAN ANY1 HELP? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 28th, 2003 02:50 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

I rented the game the first day and looked for codes to be neo. And there were codes but they didnt work when i typed them in. I guess it is possible to unlock him after you beat the enitire game on easy,medium,and hard.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 02:46 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
squarn

i hear that you can play with neo on the pc version but it involves moving files and isn't a code like 4520sd22df3

FNORD

Old Post May 29th, 2003 08:21 AM
squarn is currently offline Click here to Send squarn a Private Message Find more posts by squarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

OK, i REALLY want to play as neo in multiplayer, it would be mental sad. I guess i will just have to wait! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:22 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Just keep looking on different sites for the neo code. Try www.cheatplanet.com.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 03:57 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

i looked on cheat planet... no cheat for neo sad. Oh well, any1 know how to get him??? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2003 04:02 PM
Dexx
wingless

whata?? multiplayer? HOW???

Old Post May 29th, 2003 04:30 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

DeXX have you got enter the matrix... you can play multiplayer messed didn't you know? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 29th, 2003 05:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's only a basic duelling game, though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 29th, 2003 08:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i don't HAVE it. I played it at a friend. But i didn't know it has multiplayer. Duel game..so can you play against other persons also? or simple bots. Cuz i don't see how they can syncronise that bullet time for both players.
I assume each charater has different moves, so neo might be a bit unfair against others.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 04:24 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No focus in multi-play either. It's very basic- it is only an extra, after all.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh...the bullet time does all the feeling...booo

Old Post May 30th, 2003 07:45 PM
Chaos
g0d

You guys know its comming online for PC ? big grin
I signed up for a beta version !
Weeeeeheeeee

Old Post May 30th, 2003 07:47 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rancid

i have 2 questions - first of all - does the turbo mode not work? cuz it is always invalid for me. second of all - i do the code for multiplayer and it says it works, where do i access the multiplayer gamemenu or what ever?

Old Post May 31st, 2003 11:47 PM
rancid is currently offline Click here to Send rancid a Private Message Find more posts by rancid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stranger

multiplayer

when i enter the multiplayer code in hacking it says its the right code but how do you then play multiplayer like where do u go???

Can someone please tell me! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:26 AM
Stranger is currently offline Click here to Send Stranger a Private Message Find more posts by Stranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karisma

Angry Stun Grenades...

How do you use the stun grenades in ETM?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:14 PM
Karisma is currently offline Click here to Send Karisma a Private Message Find more posts by Karisma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1

So then duz ne 1 no how to get neo???

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:36 PM
The 1 is currently offline Click here to Send The 1 a Private Message Find more posts by The 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The 1

Well do ya punk hu do ya????

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 06:43 PM
The 1 is currently offline Click here to Send The 1 a Private Message Find more posts by The 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slap_chappie

erm, the matrix game is ok, I love the fighting, but the level design is so half-arsed!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:03 PM
slap_chappie is currently offline Click here to Send slap_chappie a Private Message Find more posts by slap_chappie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slap_chappie

and another thing, I'm running it on an XP2700+ Athlon, 512mb DDR PC2700 RAM, and a Geforce4 MX440, which isn't too bad, but wtf is up with the graphics? i keep getting clipping errors, and the crock-skin on niobi looks patchy! Help!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 07:05 PM
slap_chappie is currently offline Click here to Send slap_chappie a Private Message Find more posts by slap_chappie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote