KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is Smith...

Is Smith...
Started by: Neo04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo04

Question Is Smith...

Is Smith half agent and half human? My friends and people i know are saying he is but i dont beleave them. So who know if he is half human and half agent

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:41 AM
Neo04 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo04 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

smith has copied himself into a“man in the matrix and then slpiped out at zion. so the body is still the human“s one but his mind is bound by smith. That“s why he (smith in the man“s body in zion) tried to kill Neo and pulled th emp to early.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:04 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo04

Oh ok ty

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:06 PM
Neo04 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo04 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playjam
Biggest Fan

Re: Is Smith...

quote:
Originally posted by Neo04
Is Smith half agent and half human? My friends and people i know are saying he is but i dont beleave them. So who know if he is half human and half agent

Happy Dance
will my friend agent smith is an virus not human because he made copied himself and only virus OR a computer programmer can do it.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:22 PM
playjam is currently offline Click here to Send playjam a Private Message Find more posts by playjam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

yep smith is now half human, half machine. remeber he said he and neo are now alike.......no no no that doesnt make any sense..smith could be reffering to something else..i gotta think.............

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 12:53 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

Well in another thread there was a link to web site that i thought explained it pretty well. when Neo jumped into Smith in the first film some of the code that was Neo was coppied into Smith. So he is still very much Machine but he has duplicate human codes in him.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromė himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 02:46 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Quite true. Smith says to Neo that they are "linked" because of that attack in the first film. He is more than program now. Programs cannot replicate themselves so with that contact the Agent Smith program has learned to replicate. He has become a virus and a parasite. A very dangerous artificial lifeform. Now he inhabits Bane. But remember he also tried taking more bits of "information" from Neo when he rammed his hand into Neo's chest. The same thing occurred with Morpheus in the corridor. What is it he took from Morpheus will be interesting. big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 05:03 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systematicevil
kid tested, mom approved

You are very right MW, it will be very interesting to see what Smith took from Morpheus and from Neo...

Or left in them.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:28 PM
systematicevil is currently offline Click here to Send systematicevil a Private Message Find more posts by systematicevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well when he attacked both of them, wasnt he trying to turn them into Smiths? maybe by turning people into Smith's he assimilates the parts of their code that he wants. interesting.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromė himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:37 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

Smith is a virus, he has the ability to copy himself (multiply) Like virues do, he infiltrates peoples bodys and take over them, he can contol them and that is why one of teh copys escaped because he is in the mind of the person

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:15 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

But that wasn't done for Morpheus. Smith took something from Morpheus. What?

Smith may have taken something from Neo, but being The One... Neo "rejected" the attack. Still something may have slipped through and into Smith. What? What was it?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:22 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

No, if hes a virus he doesnt wanted to take anything , just infected neo with hes purpose

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:30 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i dont think smith really takes anything from someone when he assimulates them though it is a very interesting idea.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:33 PM
maul's woman

Well Turn, in the case of Morpheus it wasn't assimilation nor was it possession. It was an interrupted operation.

In the case of Neo, Smith did want to take him over but was unsuccessful. Neo unconsciously fought him off. That is what he basically said to Morpheus later. He also said that he didn't understand what Smith was trying to do.

Many times a virus can introduce itself into a system and interject its DNA into the nucleus thus causing a change and the nucleus begins to replicate more of that virus. Other viruses are "used" to interject material that will change the organism for the designer's purposes. In our case, Smith is doing both. He is replicating and causing changes... i.e. Bane and possibly others. In the case of Bane, the virus is not only causing changes but it is also possessing. Complete assimilation denote total destruction.

Last edited by maul's woman on Jun 4th, 2003 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:40 PM
BEST TRINITY

Smith is gonna be terminated by NORTON ANTI-VIRUS (NEO)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:52 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

He serves a purpose for the A.I. That is a reason he is allowed to continue

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:44 PM
alaba
THE ONE

i'm curious..smith had always wanted zion's mainframe..now that he is in zion? why doesnt he just go to the control room, kill them all and hack in? why did he have tyo go after neo?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 09:13 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Because he's the bad guy. The bad guys in the films are never the smart ones, and they always lose.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

Something rubbed off on smith from Neo giving him power over the matrix which he has harnessed as the power to replicate, AND something of Smith rubbed off on Neo, and because smith was a machine or part of a greater machine (the matrix) Neo can control those evil badass sentinels now! That or Neo is truly beyond an anomally and is the ONE

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:44 AM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

he is the one, not just an anomolly, in my opinion

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 04:02 AM