KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Anybody catch the Virus connection?

Anybody catch the Virus connection?
Started by: jarrowwx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jarrowwx

Anybody catch the Virus connection?

Isn't it interesting how Smith once compared humans to a Virus. Now he's running around replicating himself...like a Virus?

And did anybody catch the hint in the trailer for the next movie that someone has to be STOPPED or there might not be a tomorrow? Could that someone be Smith?

"Programs hacking programs. Why?"

Obviously, the Oracle knew about Smith. That's what she was trying to tell him about. And That's why they bugged out right before he arrived.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 02:38 AM
jarrowwx is currently offline Click here to Send jarrowwx a Private Message Find more posts by jarrowwx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Higgypop
Randomness personified

Cuz the programs have AI, they want to better themselves.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 11:27 AM
Higgypop is currently offline Click here to Send Higgypop a Private Message Find more posts by Higgypop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

Another thing. Is the Oracle going to be in the next film? The actress that plays her character died shortly after filming Reloaded.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 11:30 AM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they shot the two movies at the same time

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 11:32 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

...but the Oracle will be different in Revolutions, the old actress had only completed her Reloaded scenes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 11:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

The oracle will be different in the next Matrix as she had only complated her Reloaded filming as both films were filed seperatly one after the other with the post production stuff going on at the same time etc etc

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 12:18 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

Yeah, I heard that the wachowski bros did some clever re-writing of the script and the oracle being different will actually fit right into the movie smile

It's too bad the original actress died sad

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 01:18 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

I read in a magazine that we will see rogue programs, viruses and where this all live. So u c Smith must be a virus. And also said that persephone is a mysterious character and very dangerous.And Monica Beluchi also said "I dont jump around on the wall.I would love to. I mean, come on!I have another way to be dangerous".

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 02:09 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Yep, seems so.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:26 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Look where the Oracle taps Neo before she leaves wink (in Reloaded)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:47 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote