KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » hacking the matrix (video game)

hacking the matrix (video game)
Started by: turin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
turin

Question hacking the matrix (video game)

hello, now that i have beaten the game i am trying to figure the hacking portion of the game and am completely lost. i am to the point where i have opened the b directory but i cant access any of the stuff in it. i dont know jack about computer programing/hacking or any of that stuff so is there any one who can help? also it says to check out danielinstitute.com, i did so and it took me to the matrix web site. is there crap i got to do on the web site to hack into the video game?

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromė himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:06 AM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Try looking for codes on cheatplanet.com. Me and my friends beat the game too. It was cake.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:30 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

the game was cake but i dont get the hacking part

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromė himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 06:09 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

hey turin
after you access drive b, go to DIR and open it to view what is in it,
then open all of the differnt things in their the same as drive a, after that is done you will have to open the VIRTUAL drive, it will ask for a code, the code is frozenfish (UNLESS IT IS DIFFERNT FOR YOUR SYSTEM THEN MINE) then you have to solf a puzzle, after that you will have a couple of more drives and everything will kind of lead to solving everything else.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:30 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, that's pretty much it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

tha was the problem i was having, opening the things in drive b. maybe i was tired and wasnt thinking straight. i will try again and let yall know.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:56 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

ETM sucked, it was too easy, the graphics were lame and the hacking was a waste of time, they could've had so much potential but they screwed it up (mind you it was Shiny who made it).

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 11:55 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote