KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » only one matrix

only one matrix
Started by: Matrixknower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matrixknower

only one matrix

Only one matrix
There is only one matrix. I will try to make you understand, so you will know where the third matrix starts. Two ships are left in the fleet the logos and the hammer. The logos is Captian Niobe's ship. The Hammer is the strongest ship in the fleet, which can launch an EMP while still operating its hovercraft mobility. At the end of Matrix reloaded the Hammer was sent to find survivors of the counter attack. When it arrived the machines tried to attack them, but they let off an EMP destroying the machines and knocking the human in which agent smith was in the body of out cold. Once the Hammer picked up it's survivor it headed north on the orders of Commander Lock to bring in the crew of the Neb, so that they could have more ships to defend the front gates of Zion, besides the powerful Hammer. When the hammer comes to the NEB., the NEB crew are running though the tunnels away from the sentinals. This is when the story gets interesting. The Hammer goes into action. The Wac Brothers decided not to show this in the movie, so all you fans could have your random thoughts. The Hammer pushes forward and launches an EMP, YES WHILE STILL MOVING, Neo turns puts up his hand and gets shocked by the EMP and the Sentinels and himself fall to the ground. Now this is how NEO got shocked.

In the first movie Neo destroys agent smith by going inside of him. Agent Smith though is thrown out of the agent society, The Arcitect confronts agent smith and gives him special powers letting him control and feel other robots. Now this is what you don't know, after NEO talks to the Oracle agent smtih comes and fights. Agent Smith tried to take neo over, but neo overcomes him. Smith's powers to control of robots is placed inside of him, but neo does not know that yet. This power has to be awakened by a huge emotional push through the body. That is what makes this "the one" different from all the rest. NEO receives the kiss of emotion from Persephone, which is the other maker of the MATRIX that the Artchitect was talking about.

Now lets get to the point NEO talks to the artchitect and runs and saves Trinity causing the emotional rush and the robot that was already inside of him trigger, now the robots awakeness was a cause of all three. Agent Smith, The Emotional rush, and Persephone. Now heres the trick that nobody seems to see. The program was already inside to NEO. THe oracle knew this everytime she talked to him. The oracle kept saying is that what you want to hear. This is where the third movie starts. Inside to neo is a renegade program, that the architect thought he could control, but he couldn't because the maker of emotion persephone hacked the program and made it a renegade, like the oracle, keymaker and other which you will see. The revolution takes place when the renegade programs and the humans fight back. I am sorry, but I will get in trouble if i tell you anymore information.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but NEO is the link he is half robot and half human. ZION is still around. There is only ONE matrix. I didn't like the story on the set either, but the end of the trilogy is unbelievable. I think all of you will be amazed. I WAS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:56 PM
Matrixknower is currently offline Click here to Send Matrixknower a Private Message Find more posts by Matrixknower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Hey, MatrixKnower, So u said that neos is half robot, but where a robot can have sexual relatios?? without been noticed by the other part??(Trinity)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:02 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

I think u r a robot fanatic

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:05 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrixknower

Merovingian "vampire"

The oracle said that glitches or renegade programs that protect things were written to be things humans would not believe in, or be scared of. In the mountains the merovingian guards a valuable piece of programing called the keymaker. Now vampires protect the keymaker because if humans heard storyies about vampires they wouldn't go around the mountain, because they would be scared. The renegade in the movie reloaded was persephone, which used silver bullets in her gun. Between her and the oracle the producers thought you would be able to understand.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:06 PM
Matrixknower is currently offline Click here to Send Matrixknower a Private Message Find more posts by Matrixknower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

hee,
did you see A.I. ( that weird movie w/ the kid from the 6th sense in it)
If you have they can def. do it w/out being detected...
however.. wouldn't they have nocticed he was part machine when they were reconstructing his muscles and all that stuff in the 1st matrix?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:07 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

TRUE!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:08 PM
BEST TRINITY

u r right Skittles

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:09 PM
Matrixknower

This will be told to you in the third matrix. I can't answer it now. Lets just say it layed dormant for a little while. But the EMP did take down both NEO, the sentinals, the body agent smith was it. We will just say there is something in the body agent smith is in and neo's head that has something in common with the robots. Also if you watch the the revolutions trailer Morpheus says HE FIGHTS FOR US NOW. You fights for the humans Keanu Reeves or the _______ that is in him.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:12 PM
BEST TRINITY

Hmmmmmm i didnt catch a thing

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:17 PM
Nickydirtrider

I saw that in the matrix preview also, but they dont show who he is syaing that about...
also in the preview I THINK i saw a seen of seraph fighting morpheus, is that going to happen?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:20 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closing- argument is duplicated in another thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 10:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote