KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What will The Matrix 3 ending be?

What will The Matrix 3 ending be?
Started by: trilight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trilight

Question What will The Matrix 3 ending be?

Take a guess. What could the surprises be?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 05:29 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

I think everybody will be shown to be totally hooked up to the big machine still.

If not then everyone in Zion who is still alive will emerge upon the surface of the earth. Very strange though. How will they survive?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 05:45 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

i think that neos gonna found a secret city in the earth surface and he'll
clean the sky, like he did with the clouds in M2

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:50 AM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jared "The Man"

Sleep The real story

My Think how it will ALL end is the guy will wake up who has dreamed the WHOLE thing....Thats how it's gonna be because I say so mad

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:18 AM
Jared "The Man" is currently offline Click here to Send Jared "The Man" a Private Message Find more posts by Jared "The Man" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok...whatever...

Anyway, i think that the matrix will end with Neo waking up from the Zion world, and finding out that it was all an experiment by the US Government to understand the human psyche, in order to control it better...Or something like that...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:16 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

I think that smith will wake up. That he is just an accoutant and jump out the window trying to fly.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:22 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I beleive they will still be hooked up to the Matrix, and by the way, that waking up part is the ending of A novel I beggan to write scince 1998, 1 YEAR bfore the matrix. Simialr, yes, but all with dreams, and different levels of subconsciousness, I titled it "Journey to the center of the mind"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:25 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

More than a novel, It's been on every scifi show. My favorite was Red Dwarf's version of the dream world that they wake up from, but then they realize they still dreaming and realy wake up. There are no new idea when it come to movies out of Hollywood, just better special affect and with luck, better cast and writers.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:31 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

There ARE original movies, but they are few and far between...for instance, how many of you knew that the movie "You've got Mail" is the 2ND remake of a movie from the thirties, i believe

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:36 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

Movies are original, But not the ideas.
They are all out there in old movies. You think the matrix is original?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:48 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the matrix is more original than most of the movies i have seen in the past four years...even if it just old ideas rehashed into one super plot...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:50 AM
chacko

The Ending (SPOILER)

Please be warned this is a SEMI-SPOILER, I did not see the movie yet, but I came across this and well with the recent release of new trailers for the movie it all makes sense. Appearantly they have already had screenings of the movie in the UK.

The Special effects are great. The best parts are when Smith and Neo fight in the air and then crash to the ground causing major devestation in the city. The machine city and the squid factories looked great especially when the machines drag a blinded Neo through the city to plug him back into the matrix. The fight with Neo and the two ghosts on the train was really spectacular. The dialogue was pretty good and there were several nice lines like the part where Morpheus kills Bane and says "welcome to the real world" or when Smith is threatening Neo and Neo says "It ends tonight!" But all the talk with the homeless guy and the little girl on the train was to long and a little hard to follow. The plot twists are shocking. Like when the kid who saves zion becomes the new architect I flipped out. And when Trinity died flying the spaceship and the machines pull her body off of Neo's I was stunned it happened so fast. The sad part is the death of Neo and Trinity didn't really end the slavery of humankind. I guess that the people of zion that survived are free now but the new architect has to preserve the matrix to save the machines or the machines will wipe out zion. And poor Morpheus is still trying to free minds and save humanity. Based on this ending I expect more matrix movies in the future. And I will be happy to see what else they have up their sleeves.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:11 AM
chacko is currently offline Click here to Send chacko a Private Message Find more posts by chacko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow, another spoiler, and, im REALLY getting this sense of Deja VU, like i've READ THIS BEFORE!!! Come on, people, do we have to set up a never moving thread that states NO SPOILERS?!?! This is getting rediculous...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:15 AM
joeboy
Da Licker

I don't read spoilers, if you too much of a coward to say this is my thought, it's not worth it.

The matris is not original, but it is good. The idea of being slaves to a computer is not original, the idea of being connected to a giant matrix is not original, and stealing the plot from religion and mythology is not original. Even having a old black person be the wise one is not original.

What makes the matrix good is that it has great writeres and great cg. Sort of like Jurassic park. It was not original, but it was and still is good.(just the first one)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:22 AM
joeboy
Da Licker

I think all he people of Zion are still in the matrix. Neo will free them, but will see that there are many more zions that need be free. I also think that he is a program. And that he can never be free. He will be copied and distributed to the other matrices

I know if i was running a power plant based on people or a computer system, I would have them devided in case a batch went bad.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:33 AM
Sifer

Errr this is the exact same paragraph that MasterofMatrix posted - It's a load of shit smile <- reference to chacko

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:46 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Now Lord of the Rings is original - and don't dare say it isn't smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:47 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chacko

Uhm no there are no meta-matrices. This is the only Zion.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 09:03 AM
chacko is currently offline Click here to Send chacko a Private Message Find more posts by chacko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

and tolkien says its not an allegory roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 10:24 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

i've writen a book and am in the process of getting published, it has the same premises as matrix, that AI becomes more powerful and the machines take over. But it is not nearly as mind boggling as matrix or others, but its got its own twists and i'm super excited that its getting published!! I'm sending the contract off tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:01 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote