KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the animatrix

the animatrix
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

the animatrix

Hey. has anybody seen the complete dvd. how is it? should you buy it if you´re a matrix-fan?

Last edited by Excalibur on Jun 5th, 2003 at 07:53 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 07:35 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

i've seen a few and each hold much for the stories. everything works hand in hand and you wont get the whole picture unless you get it all. there's even an online matrix comic

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 09:23 AM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

I've seen the DVD (I just haven't watched world record yet). hmm.. to buy or not to buy. Personally I'm glad I rented it first, I found many of the movies to be extremlely disturbing... more so than many live-action movies I've seen.
There is some beautiful animation, and some though-provoking moments, it also lets you glimpse way depper into the world of the matrix.
On another note... I know it's probably common in most anime.. but I was a little irritated w/ how the woman were constantly seen lounging around in their tiny little undies... sorry to dissapoint the millions of geeky men out there who watch this things for that reason..but uh.. no one really looks like that.. and we don't really hang out with our friends in a tank top and underwear smile thank you

sorry.. I ranted...
well, my advice is rent it.. and then decide whether to buy or not from there.... it really is disturbing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 01:12 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote