KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Everybody has forgotten about the agents

Everybody has forgotten about the agents
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickydirtrider

remember in the matrix morpheus says that the agents are the gatekeepers, they hold the keys to all of the doors, the can unlock everything.

Well if a former agent is in the real world now he could try to find one of the doors and some people could follow him.
Or the Agents who are still agents will have to be defeated to free everybody or to unlock something, im confused.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 12:53 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

Question, how could you defeat the agents if they can jump from body to body? Wouldn't you have to kill everyon or Neo would have to do away with them like he did Smith? But that could create other rogue programs.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 01:28 AM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zameal999@yahoo

the final movie comes down between neo and smith period hugo weaving's bit part has blossemed into the focal point of the whole thing

got a silly ? for you all. did anyone after hearing hugo weaving speak for the first time in lotr I turn to a friend and say mister anderson lol

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 04:49 AM
zameal999@yahoo is currently offline Click here to Send zameal999@yahoo a Private Message Find more posts by zameal999@yahoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

i think that to defeat the agents you must defeat the one ho created them, the architect, after he is defeated everything in the matrix will be ulocked and open for reconstruction("the one could change the matrix as he pleases")

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 06:19 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wauzer

zameal999@yahoo, I had the same DeJaVu when I heard him speak. Throughout the movie(LOTR), I really had a good laugh becoz he(Hugo) would drag out the words like "....The r-i-n-g can o-n-l-y be de-stroy--ed in the f-i-r-e-s of M-o-u-n-t Dooooooom......". U think he's hacked into Middle earth with the same technique that he took control of Bane???? Really makes me wonder why Peter Jackson chose him specific.
roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 01:34 PM
Wauzer is currently offline Click here to Send Wauzer a Private Message Find more posts by Wauzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

ya i dont think you can defeat an agent. you kill them, they take over another body, you destroy them like Neo did they turn into something like Smith. the only chance you have is besting them, then runnin like hell.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:29 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo-generate
Jedi Master

OKAY OKAY!! some1 told me something interesting the other day. if u already know this then bear with me anyway. i was told by a friend that to see and understand the matrix properly u have to think that the whole thing is a computer program, right. so easy we think, well apparenly not. she then informed me of what part Smith played in al of this...Smith...is a virus. He consumes resources and then duplicates himself, i mean it makes perfect sense. then when he transports himself into the 'real world' he is infecting it.

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

With Great Power, comes Great Responsibilty.

The Secret to success is within you.
Govern your anger.
Channel your strength.
Take control.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:53 PM
neo-generate is currently offline Click here to Send neo-generate a Private Message Find more posts by neo-generate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

Lol, zameal I totally said "Mr. Anderson" too!
I couldn't respect his character too much in the movie (I do in the book.. don't worry) because I kept picturing agent smith!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:41 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
film nut

i thinkl that to kill the agents neo could enter the construction designs for the matrix and erase their programs from the outside, without having to fight them. Also, in reloaded, neo talks about the agents having 'upgrades'. why, then, have they not been designed to be as powerful as he is?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 06:10 PM
film nut is currently offline Click here to Send film nut a Private Message Find more posts by film nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Why didn't Neo kill the architect? I mean when he walks tru the door he says something like 'pray we never meet again' and the architect says something like 'we won't' ! So way not try and kill him. I know he had to save Trinity but he could have atleast tried!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 06:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well they cant make the agents as powerful as neo because as morpheus says in the first film, they are bound by the laws in the matrix where as neo can bend and even brake those rules.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:06 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
film nut

but surely there is a limit as to just how powerful neo can be. the agent's could still be designed to fly, and designed tostop neo
rock

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:13 PM
film nut is currently offline Click here to Send film nut a Private Message Find more posts by film nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twin1.2

i also couldnt see hugo weaving as playing that part in lotr, I dont even know the characters name, I still call him agent smith

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 08:35 PM
Twin1.2 is currently offline Click here to Send Twin1.2 a Private Message Find more posts by Twin1.2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

messed u don't know who he plays in LOTR :P its Elrond :P
and i don't think agents can be killed, and i think the new ones rock
Jackson, Johnson and Thompson i think they are called big grin

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 09:57 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Twin1.2
i also couldnt see hugo weaving as playing that part in lotr, I dont even know the characters name, I still call him agent smith

I think he play an Elf king,right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 11:01 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Ever Wonder Why Neo did'nt just kill all the Agent Smith's in Reloaded?

But Neo DID, kill Programs. but not agents, this time around.

Well Agents are people. Actual People enslaved in the Matrix. The Very People He and Morpheus are trying to Save. If you kill an agent, you'll see the body of the over taken human, remains. While the same agent will them remorph into the closest human body, as a host.

Think about this. If Smith acutually DOES copy himself from EVERYONE, where the entire earth is an Agent Smith. Then that means he Represents every LIFE or slave in the Matrix. Um This guy is the Answer. 2 Things come to mind from this situation:

1-He probably has the Power to free everyone from the Matrix HIMSELF!

2-OOORRR, in the same vein. The Machines made this program to Perfect, "Free Will" IF INFACT, Smith, (Stemming from his absorbtion of Neo and Vice versa) can inhabit EVERY SINGLE LIFE FORM, PLUS, Smith IS INFACT, excersizing FREE WILL, Then It can be assumed that this IS the End Result the Machines Wanted. They have now ACCOMPLISHED free will within SMITH...ALAS he is STILL PART of the Matrix, and they can thus Control him, and consequently Smith Now controls the lives of EVERY being on earth. Their Minds anyway.

So From that, I can see part 3 being about, the final battle, Smith Flying around..blah blah, and ofcourse, to give the hero props to Neo, instead of Smith. They'll have NEO...take Smiths ability to Copy himself, and NEO will represent Every life within the Matrix, Freeing their Minds, in exchange for his. The Matrix will Die.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 02:08 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by FLIPMODE
ALAS he is STILL PART of the Matrix, and they can thus Control him, and consequently Smith Now controls the lives of EVERY being on earth. Their Minds anyway.

So From that, I can see part 3 being about, the final battle, Smith Flying around..blah blah, and ofcourse, to give the hero props to Neo, instead of Smith. They'll have NEO...take Smiths ability to Copy himself, and NEO will represent Every life within the Matrix, Freeing their Minds, in exchange for his. The Matrix will Die.

He said his free from the Matrix. After what happen he shoul have been deleted but he CHOSE not to. Thats the freewill. A machine shouldn't be able to chose it does what it his told, therefor the cant control him because he wont obay (sp). All smith wants his revenge, another very human atribute. cool

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 06:17 PM
how to get neo

quote:
Originally posted by trav6612
Question, how could you defeat the agents if they can jump from body to body? Wouldn't you have to kill everyon or Neo would have to do away with them like he did Smith? But that could create other rogue programs.

a how you get neo can you plz tell me you can email me at [email protected]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 01:20 AM
how to get neo is currently offline Click here to Send how to get neo a Private Message Find more posts by how to get neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

i saw lotr before i saw matrix. so it was hard watching an elf lord do all that.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:33 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote