KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » reloaded dvd

reloaded dvd
Started by: film nut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
film nut

reloaded dvd

Can anyone tell me when the matrix reloaded comes out on dvd and video. will it be before or after the cinema release of revolutions.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:28 PM
film nut is currently offline Click here to Send film nut a Private Message Find more posts by film nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

I haven't heard yet. I would think that with the two movies being released only six months apart, they may not release reloaded on dvd until after revolutions is out in theaters. Also, I read somewhere that they don't even really consider them two movies, but one long movie. They originally wanted to release them closer in the theater, so the dvd's may be released together.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 09:52 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

but ya know they may release the dvd right before to promote revolutions

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:45 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

true. i hope they do!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 02:32 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

thats what most likelly happen. The promote the movie and make money. And then after revolutions the release another one with all 3!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

Yeah, I expect a trilogy dvd release sometime next year. I don't think I'll be able to wait that long. I'll probably just purchase them seperately. Gotta have the twins!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:57 PM
Kes
Philie

the trilogi will probably have some estra that the other wont!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:07 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

ya deleted scenes are gonna be great

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 05:20 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

i hope they have bloopers. i know its a bit sad but i love watching bloopers.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 11:01 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azmeister3000

Well you could just download it
big grinbig grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 07:39 PM
azmeister3000 is currently offline Click here to Send azmeister3000 a Private Message Find more posts by azmeister3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

tried, nothing out there has it, that i have found. besides downloading for me is only a way to get by till the real thing comes out on dvd.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 10:19 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

No announced DVD yet. They might just release it before the next one (like LOTR) so that interest returns.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 10:32 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by princess leia
i hope they have bloopers. i know its a bit sad but i love watching bloopers.

I love bloopers! I live for bloopers! big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 10:58 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Not the DVD but here http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/m/matrix2.php , at the bottom of the page, you’ll find quite a few clips to pass the time smile
My usual movie-pages have only “November” as a release date, along with some rumours that it’ll be longer than the movie version (a little like the LoTR movies).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 11:02 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Can anyone tell me the title to all animatrix and their order?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 11:22 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I can imagine that they are currently editing and putting the final touches on Revolutions, do you think they really have time to be working on a DVD at the same time?

We all know that The Matrix DVD caused people to actually go out and purchase DVD players, Reloaded DVD should be even better than the original. It takes time, which I dont think they have to release before the next movie.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 01:35 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaniloV
Senseless Bastard

If they release a nice package like the one i buyed containing "The Matrix" and "Matrix revisited" for the other two movies i will be more than happy!...i usually don't buy 4 packs and that kind of stuff (even if the offer me lotsa stuff like the Lord of the ring one (5 cd's!!!!)...it may sound weird but i don't really care about extras at all, if they are there fine!, if they are not it's cool too! smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:16 AM
DaniloV is currently offline Click here to Send DaniloV a Private Message Find more posts by DaniloV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trancylife

i have dvd rip of animatrix and cam rip of reloaded, check irc, you will find real versions, kaza sux, irc rocks

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:30 AM
trancylife is currently offline Click here to Send trancylife a Private Message Find more posts by trancylife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

well, if they release dvd with deleted scenes put back into the movie (like lotr), i'll be thrilled. i bought the lotr extended version, and it's so much better with those extra scenes. i just really hope there's more twins in the deleted scenes!! smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:13 PM
nopy

animatrix 'episodes'

1 ) the final flight of the osiris
2) the second rennescaince part 1
3) the second rennescaince part 2
4) Program
cant rebember the others but the last one is the kid

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 02:54 PM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote