KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » imax

imax
Started by: film nut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
film nut

imax

i know that matrix reloaded and revolutions are coming out on imax theatres, and that star wars episode 2 is already in imax theatres, but will they come to the uk, as i only know of them being released in the usa and canada?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:30 PM
film nut is currently offline Click here to Send film nut a Private Message Find more posts by film nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Do you have IMAX in Europe? I would guess you do. When it will hit Europe I don't know. You could try contacting the movie studio and see if they will give you an answer.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:31 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
film nut

yes, there are only six in our country-england, and the film showings are very limeted, but they are excellent!!!
rock

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:38 PM
film nut is currently offline Click here to Send film nut a Private Message Find more posts by film nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

I saw "Reloaded" on imax and it was awesome! If you do have the opportunity, you should go!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 09:50 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Any hidden scenes?????????????

Im going!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 02:18 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nopy

The BFI IMAX were planning to show reloaded but when i called them they said they had cancelled their plans to show it.

The BFI IMAX is the largest screen in the UK

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:35 AM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

the imax where i live is gay
they dont show noneducational movies. i hate that cuz when u have that much screen its a pity to waste it on crap noone wants to see

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:07 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glipt

Just saw it in IMAX at Toronto Paranount. Awesome. You haven't really seen it till you've experienced it in IMAX. When one of the cars in the freeway chase flipped over the CONCRETE BENEATH MY FEET shook. WICKED!!! The panoramic shots of Zion and the docking bay looked way better. On a slightly negative note Morpheus's pores were the size of large craters. Yuk. Seriously though go to the IMAX if you get the chance. No extra scenes or anything. The full credits and the Revolutions trailer are still there, (yes I once again put up with the 5 minutes of crappy 'music' to see the Revolutions trailer which was torture in blistering IMAX sound). The original 2.35:1 aspect ratio is preserved (unlike Star Wars) so there is black at the top and bottom of the screen, but the screen is still so huge that this is not a problem. Much better to have a little letterboxing than hacking off the sides of the picture. Totally ROCKED!!!

Did I say that allready? Sorry.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:27 AM
Glipt is currently offline Click here to Send Glipt a Private Message Find more posts by Glipt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

ok...does anyone know if its in australia already? or if its coming?

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:31 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Did EPII ever make it to IMAX in Europe?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 05:59 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

The Matrix Reloaded is coming to the IMAX in London on July 4th apparently. That's a pretty long wait!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 03:08 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote