KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Kid

The Kid
Started by: Skittles19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skittles19
***** what?

The Kid

ok, there doesn't seem to be much discussion about that Kid who followed neo around in Zion...
I know there's a story about him in the animatrix (which I haven't seen yet) and that he will play a much larger part in Revolutions...

hmm how do people feel about this character.. and what do you think he'll do in revolutions? Happy Dance

~* the incredible skittles

hee, check out that bannana

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 08:42 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am unsure whether he was in the film just to relate it to an Animatrix story the brothers liked or whether he actually plays a big part.

He is important as the person who brought HIMSELF out of the Matrix. I guess ONE way he could be important was IF Zion is a Matrix after all (and if anyone tries to tell me at this point that this is not so I shall scream, and I am sure a lot of people know why) then if anyone would work THAT out it would be him.

But then you would HAVE to have seen 'The Kid' for it to work unless they take time to explain it in Revolutions; I find it unlikely.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 08:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

hmm. so your saying that he probably won't play a big part in revolutions...
I'm not sure how credible the source is.. but I did read an interview w/ the actor who plays "the Kid" and he said he'll be playing a much larger role in the 3rd installment of the matrix
*hmmmm*

*note* mad
you seem a bit grumpy... eat some candy or drink some caffine man

~*Skittles*~

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 10:30 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Well the Kid Allready Saved Neo's Life.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 02:18 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

From one of the endless rumour mills on the web, The Kid is supposed to work one of those exoskeleton suits we see when the Nebuchadnezzar docks for landing in Zion, in revolutions. In another thread people talk about “a child” mentioned to be important in M3, so that’s probably The Kid, or the spoon-bender or both. Who knows?
149 days.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 12:38 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

The Irony is great in M2 though.

Kid: You saved me.
Neo: You saved yourself.

Well, Neo inadvertantly saved himself by helping the kid out. If Neo hadn't helped the kid out, the kid wouldn't have been so attached to Neo. And if that weren't the case, then Bane would have killed Neo.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 12:56 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Tevesh
The Irony is great in M2 though.

Kid: You saved me.
Neo: You saved yourself.

Well, Neo inadvertantly saved himself by helping the kid out. If Neo hadn't helped the kid out, the kid wouldn't have been so attached to Neo. And if that weren't the case, then Bane would have killed Neo.

More double meanings! cool

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 12:58 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote