KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Think about(s)

Think about(s)
Started by: Lord_Seth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord_Seth

Warning Think about(s)

1. The Prophecy - it is told that the path of "The One" is ending in the source room. but it does not clearly says the war is over... yes morpheus say so but maybe he got that wrong maybe the prophecy is that "The One" will get to that "source room"and thats it.
Note that the passt 5 chose to reload the matrix and Neo chose to save Trinity. so maybe it says that "The Sixth One" will end the war and the war is ended not when he gets to "the source room" but when he makes the choice in the source room all the others made the reload choice and he chose to save trinity and by that choice ended the war not right away but will end the war.

2. The Arcitect - it is said that machines built the matrix and that the arcitect built the matrix which means the arcitect is a machine. The question is - a machine which looks like a human? or maybe the real world is not real? to that add the reload of the matrix we all thought at first that he means reload the world were people are living without knowing BUT the rebuilt of zion is a reload too no?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:03 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: Think about(s)

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Seth
2. The Arcitect - it is said that machines built the matrix and that the arcitect built the matrix which means the arcitect is a machine. The question is - a machine which looks like a human? or maybe the real world is not real?

What?The architect like all the other machines inside the Matrix, agents, Oracle,etc look like humans.Or better have a human aperence.

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Seth

to that add the reload of the matrix we all thought at first that he means reload the world were people are living without knowing BUT the rebuilt of zion is a reload too no?

So you believe there is more than one Matrix?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:09 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I think that the prophecy is fake. It is only created so that the One would be fooled and would be led to the source. Where he must reload the matrix. But Neo is an exception because he found love and chose otherwise.

Like the Oracle, Seraph, Persephone the twins, ect. They are all programs and machines, but they took human form. So it would be convineient if the Architect himself looked human.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:11 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Seth

Sorry my mistake about the architect.
and Kes i do not know what to think about the number of the matrix(es)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:15 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Then why do you say Zion would be reloaded? Zion cant be reloade because its the real world.
Zion would have been destroied and,if Neo had picked the other doors, the 16women and 7man would have to rebuild it. And everything with start all over.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:24 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

The architect is not necessarily a machine. What we see of The architect (the agents, perse, merovingian, oracle,...) are only avatars of these different programs.
The architect could have had the matrix built by machines he controlled (as a program, it's easy...)

I agree with Kes.
How can the matrix be reloaded (or how can several matrix exist) if Zion (the reality, or so it seems) remaining as it is ? How can the inhabitants of Zion (& the other men) connect to different matrix ?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:36 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think when we say machine we mean program aswell. lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:41 PM
Lord_Seth

OK in M1 it says That THE MACHINES built the matrix and i didn't say that zion will be reload i just say that its like reload because its fate is to be destroyed and rebuilt over and over again and machines looks like machine even inside the matrix

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:45 PM
Kes
Philie

Well thats why Neo is different. Because he chose another path.
The machines built the Matrix was said by Morpheous who doesn' know the whole story.Also the the machines have a program. the A.I., a program with concient thoughts (sp),.And the architect desgn the Matrix.
Dont know what you mean about machines looking like machines?
Is this confusing?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 05:53 PM
Lord_Seth

i'm gonna quit before i say anymore stupid things.... i give you the stage...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 06:19 PM
Kes
Philie

who me?confused I thoink you just read to many threads have have your ideas all messed up lol

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 06:39 PM
princess leia
trinity ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
The machines built the Matrix was said by Morpheous who doesn' know the whole story.

also the w bros hadnt thought up reloaded yet, the architect didnt exist.
besides, morpheus never knows the whole story.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:07 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

YES, the Architect DID exist because Warner Bros had nothing to do with the script or story. It was all the Wachoswkis. If you think the Architecht wasn't thought up when the first movie came out, go dig out your Matrix DVD and watch the scene where Neo is caught by the agents smile I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

This was meant to be one big film but was too long and big...I found this out about 1 week before The Matrix came out (the original, not reloaded).

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 01:22 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Leia means the Wachoski brothers not WB. Their name is jut a bit wierd.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:22 PM