KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo vs. Yoda

Neo vs. Yoda
Started by: Neo is the SIX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo is the SIX

Question Neo vs. Yoda

Who would win in a fite btween Neo and a Jedi? (if Neo could use his powers in the real world)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 08:35 PM
Neo is the SIX is currently offline Click here to Send Neo is the SIX a Private Message Find more posts by Neo is the SIX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Im pretty sure that Neo would win. All he really needs to do is jump into Yoda like he did to smith in Matrix 1

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:03 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nopy

Tough one this.

If Neo's operator can get his hands on a light sabre fighting upload program then its pretty even i rekon.
Yoda is a nutter though

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:18 PM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... this is like the Agents vs. Jedi thread... gah!

In or out the Matrix? Without defining this the question is ludicrous.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yoda would win because he is from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Whereas, Neo is only from the Matrix.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:29 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

ahh...this is awful. i dont think you can compare them can you? neo could probably just sizzle the lightsaber to nothing or bend it to stab yoda though.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:35 PM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Yoda would win outside the Matrix without a shadow of doubt. But inside I think it would be a close run thing.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:11 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

yeah i think thats what he meant when he said that neo could use his powers on the real world.

happy rules:

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:22 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeIsTheOne

Hmm, well first of all Yoda can control matter & sinse thats what Neo is "matter" "program" "whatever" Yoda would have the advantage sinse NEO is a program. Ok skip that rubbish, who would win the fight with no rules. Neo, why? he can simply see everything in slow-mo as everything around him moves in real time.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:37 AM
HeIsTheOne is currently offline Click here to Send HeIsTheOne a Private Message Find more posts by HeIsTheOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

neo isnt a program! i cling to that belief.

happy rules:

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 08:51 AM
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

but how could we truly know who would win
ones a super dodge bullets person and the others a super fast small thing with a lightsaber

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:06 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

we dont. the force has never been measured next to neos powers as the one.

happy rules:

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:08 AM
HeIsTheOne

Neo has the ability to change anything he wants in the matrix, so in the real world with them powers he could kill Yoda the same way he did Smith. What could Yoda do to stop him? Yoda doesn't know every martal art - can't fly. Heck Neo was shot around 6-7 times in the chest & didn't die, so what would a lightsaber do?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:24 AM
HeIsTheOne is currently offline Click here to Send HeIsTheOne a Private Message Find more posts by HeIsTheOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Much to learn, you still have...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digital Master

yoda would win because even though he would insert himself in the matrix yoda could manipulate the matrix like neo could since he is a firm believer of the force then he could also manipulate the matrix and defeat neo at his own game. the force and the matrix could have the same rules if they both existed in the same galaxy and thus allowing neo and yoda to duel within the matrix..... ( also neo would loose since he is pu$$y whooped).........hahahahahaha!!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:38 AM
Digital Master is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Master a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nopy

Right lets get one thing straight. There are no medichlorians inside the matrix hence the thing that makes Yoda a jedi is absent.

Ths means that Inside the matrix Yoda would just be a short green midget.

This thread is like comparing apples to oranges

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:28 PM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tomkat

For the sake of arguement, let's look at this 2 ways, with the following conditions...

1. The fight takes place INSIDE THE MATRIX.
-both Neo and Yoda are plugged in.

2. The fight takes place in the REAL WORLD
-neither Neo nor Yoda are plugged in, no Matrix powers available.

INSIDE THE MATRIX:

It would seem at first that Neo would have the advantage, but not really...here's why.
What makes Neo so powerful in the Matrix is the strength of his MIND.
We all know that Jedi's too have very strong minds. Therefore, if Yoda were "plugged in," he would not be able to use "the force," but his Jedi fighting knowledge would remain with him. Furthermore, Yoda's mind is strong enough that he too would be able to "bend the rules" and have the same powers as Neo. Therefore it would be a stalemate.

REAL WORLD:

Yoda has a monumental advantage....here's why.
In the real world, Neo would have no "special powers" like he has in the matrix, whereas Yoda can use "the force" to hurl objects (Neo included) around at will. Neo would only have his martial arts skills, which he should be able to use to adequately defend himself in a weapons duel. However, in the end, I think Neo would be purely on the defensive and eventually forced to retreat. Although it's not an ultimate victory (Neo lives to fight another day), Yoda would definitely win the fight.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 02:22 PM
Tomkat is currently offline Click here to Send Tomkat a Private Message Find more posts by Tomkat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Well actually in the real world, Neo might have powers as seen in the end of reloaded.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:58 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tomkat

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
Well actually in the real world, Neo might have powers as seen in the end of reloaded.

In that case (the end of reloaded), Neo was able to exert some kind of power over the machines with his apparent "remote-link" to the Matrix.
For the sake of this arguement, let's assume Neo has NO real super powers in the real world (i.e. flying, stopping bullets, super-fast movement).

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 04:10 PM
Tomkat is currently offline Click here to Send Tomkat a Private Message Find more posts by Tomkat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

Neo couldn't destroy Smith, he came back.
So I don't Neo couldn't destroy Yoda.
Maybe they would just go on fighting until one of them died of old age. In that case Yoda would win because he can live for much longer.
smile

Last edited by trilight on Jun 18th, 2003 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 04:56 PM
trilight is currently offline Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote