KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Reloaded..

Reloaded..
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

Reloaded..

Yeah, sorry if this has been talked about already, but I have talked to a lot of people about Reloaded and they said it sucked...IT DOESNT SUCK!! it wasnt anything extrodinary like it should have been, and wasnt better than the first movie..but it was still a good movie...it had its cool parts..I think once Revolutions comes out it will actually become a better movie due to it only being half of one at the moment..anybody here think it sucked??

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:25 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Seth

Well what do you call extrodinary? are the effects not enough? when the twins are passing cars by ghostingor when Neo does his superman thing is not special? what exactly did you think Reloaded is gonna make newer? and by the way even the plot got a whole more interesting!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:33 PM
Lord_Seth is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Seth a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Seth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

true....but you know the way the original matrix just blew you away the first time you saw it..i thought this one would do the same thing..i mean granted it had scenes which were amazing...but as a whole I just kinda expected more..still a good movie though..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:35 PM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Well i think that some people said that it sucked is because of the boring parts in the beginning of the movie. My firends tell me that there were too many slow motions in the fights. And some of my other firends found it confusing (but then my friends are very stupid)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 03:43 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
svicic
Keanu Reeves obsessed!!!

It did not suck at all!Even though so many people have been so negative about it I absolutely adored it-I mean it was pretty amazing.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:20 PM
svicic is currently offline Click here to Send svicic a Private Message Find more posts by svicic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

I think that people expected the wrongs things from this movie.. it has soo many ground-breaking special effects it's..like, crazy. I also think the problem is that 2nd movies in trilogies are generally the worst( w/ the exception of the two towers) because it expands of the characters but doesn't offer and conlusions on what it introduces.. people just need to be more open minded :P

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:51 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

You forgot one...Empire is a second movie in a trilogy and it is the best one out of the three

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:58 PM