KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions: What will happen to the Matrix?

Revolutions: What will happen to the Matrix?
Started by: DarkMage31

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkMage31
Post Master

Revolutions: What will happen to the Matrix?

Topic. Do you think Neo will destroy it and free the human race? I'm thinking he doesn't destroy it - You know the game Matrix Online that the W. bros are backing? It is in the Matrix after the series, leading me to think that the trilogy concludes without the destruction of the Matrix. What do you think?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 09:45 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Well...if you watch Matriculated (one of the Animatrix), then I think this is possibly after the 3rd film also. Have a watch of it to see what I mean. It's probably the mose complicated episode of the bunch and more than likely the most meaningful smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 12:47 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I think the matrix will be destroyed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 05:35 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The Matrix can't be destroyed as Matrix Online is set after the trilogy. However as it is a MMORPG then it will have alot of players. This would either mean someone from zion hacking in or Somehow the rules of the matrix are destroyed so that those in it can do all of the really cool Matrix stuff we all love to see. I hope Neo deals with Smith as I don't want to face 100's and 1000's of him in Matrix online.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 05:20 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: neo decides to destroy the matrix and free the human race to gather an army to defeat the machines but trinity stops him (i dont know why but come back tomorrow :17th june to find out)

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 05:36 PM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Thank you everyone! Good thoughts.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 07:40 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Maybe Matriculated took place in a different Matrix. I believe the Matrix will be destroyed and in the act of destroying it, Neo will die.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 08:30 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digital Master

master of the matrix tell me more....

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:17 AM
Digital Master is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Master a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm betting the Matrix is not destroyed..........I figure that the the first half of Revolutions will be about Neo finding out about the stuff we've been debating in this forum (Neo is a program or he isn't, the "real world"is a program or it isn't, etc.)........the second half of Revolutions will be about Neo fighting off Smith who is threatening to destroy the program virus style by replicating himself too much and taking control of the program..........Neo will realize that either :

A. Everything we've seen so far is part of a program.......that he is a part of the same program......there are no humans , everybody is a program and he must fight off Smith to preserve it

or

B. The human race can no longer exist without the Matrix.......and Machines can no longer exist without humans........so neo must fight off Smith to save both man and machines.

Either way, the Matrix will not be destroyed.......we will find out that it is necissary for either of the above mentioned reasons........Neo will beat Smith thus completing his role as hero and the Matrix will still exist for years to come so they can continue to put out video games, short films, hell.........maybe even a spin-off movie or two later down the road that takes place in the Matrix with different characters.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 11:59 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Common Master of the Matrix,even if its BS, i still want to hear it!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:35 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Don't trust Master of the Matrix. He posted a fib about unlocking Neo on the "Neo, new moves" thread that got all the believers all hyped up for about two pages until he admitted he was pulling our legs. That is most likely his oppinion, not something he knows as fact.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 08:08 PM
EnderWiggen

what good would an army do? there are as many people in the world as there are machines bearing down on zion. oh, but if he meant the people in the eggs, well just think of how many accupunture needles it would take to make an army that big.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 03:08 AM
EnderWiggen is currently offline Click here to Send EnderWiggen a Private Message Find more posts by EnderWiggen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote