KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions story :::NEO is the Matrix program

Matrix Revolutions story :::NEO is the Matrix program
Started by: capodelmondo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
capodelmondo
Boss ######

Question Matrix Revolutions story :::NEO is the Matrix program

Is Neo the Matrix? it's what i ve read in a site with a lot of trama....Neo is the matrix , the program, and when he discover this...he kill himself.....

Is it the truth....???????????????

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 01:02 PM
capodelmondo is currently offline Click here to Send capodelmondo a Private Message Find more posts by capodelmondo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

If that was true the matrix would have died for 10 seconds with him in the first one. How would the matrix exist before he was born.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:16 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gymguy67204

If Neo IS the Matrix, How does the Matrix survive while he is not in it?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 11:48 PM
gymguy67204 is currently offline Click here to Send gymguy67204 a Private Message Find more posts by gymguy67204 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Odd premise.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think it makes no sense.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Why would the agents try to kill him? How was he released? He was dead for a bit in M1. Impossible.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:29 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

nope
doesnt make sense wutsoever

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:40 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

forum junkie. u there???

Agent_Smith + Korri = luv

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:49 AM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

ushgarak??

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:50 AM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

you make the wierdest question Agent. PM them.

Last edited by Kes on Jul 12th, 2003 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 01:00 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

o lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 01:06 AM
Kes
Philie

big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 01:13 AM
Another_Smithy

That does'nt make any sense whatsoever...exactly why would he be helping the humans and why would the Agents try to kill him.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 02:25 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

This theory not only doesn't make sense.......it's assinine........Morpheus is clearly older than Neo........so there was no such thing as the Matrix before Neo was born?......well then where the hell did Morpheus come from?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:27 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neooneoen

You are assuming that Neo was born, Neo could have been a resident program before his natural life in the 6th Matrix. The fact that his name is Neo could have been a name given to him by his programmer to hint that he is the ONE since NEO and ONE are the same word scrambled. Trinity is also involved in the programming somewhere since she is the 3rd resident in a trilogy , NEO being the first somewho I don't think Morpheous is the second,, be looking for number 2. Natural laws of birth and death do not apparantly apply to the configuration of this drama since most natural laws of life were blown away when the archetect (sorry for mispelling) mentioned that the Matrix had been created and destroyed 6 times. Somehow the 7th Matrix would be the complete number and finish of the Matrix as they know it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:27 PM
neooneoen is currently offline Click here to Send neooneoen a Private Message Find more posts by neooneoen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Why is it not possible? No the Matrix would NOT have died for those SEVENTY TWO seconds that Neo was dead for in the first movie because if I am guessing correctly, then this is the time it would have been uploaded smile After all, this is when he became the One big grin

Last edited by Sifer on Oct 31st, 2003 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:44 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh my gawd the past has come back to haunt me blink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deaconsearch

Cool MATRIX REVOLUTIONS

SMITH: Mr. Anderson, welcome back. We missed you. You like what I've done with the place?
NEO: It ends tonight
SMITH: I know it does, I've seen it. That's why the rest of me are just going to enjoy the show. We already know that I'm the one that beat you

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:13 PM
deaconsearch is currently offline Click here to Send deaconsearch a Private Message Find more posts by deaconsearch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ya.. Smiddy has such a high opinion of himself laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samdeaconisgay

OK wat is wrong wiv u peeps? Its a film, its not real!!!

I especially dislike u, deaconsearch, cos u r gay.

Hu cares if Neo is da Matrix or if he isnt? Its all bullshit!!! Y r u all obsessed wiv a bloody film??

By da Queen Movver
(soz karl 4 nickin ur phrase)OK wat is wrong wiv u peeps? Its a film, its not real!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 08:03 PM
samdeaconisgay is currently offline Click here to Send samdeaconisgay a Private Message Find more posts by samdeaconisgay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote