KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter the matrix Help Thread

Enter the matrix Help Thread
Started by: hplayer4lfie88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hplayer4lfie88

Ice and Corrupt

Happy Dance Help me please. I have no idea what to do when it says destroy the 3 anchors in the level ice and corrupt. Help please. Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:03 PM
hplayer4lfie88 is currently offline Click here to Send hplayer4lfie88 a Private Message Find more posts by hplayer4lfie88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

Look down at the huge tank thing that is steaming (where the guys on the ropes are falling onto) and look in 1st person mode and look for 3 'catches/anchors' attached to the bottom of the tank all around it. Took a while for me to get it too..

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 03:58 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

<---- Enter the matrix Help Thread ---->

Instead of posting a new topic when you need help on Enter the Matrix, post here instead. Hopefully we can answer all your questions!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 04:05 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A generic thread would indeed be nice. Though anything about Neo should go in the specific Neo thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Yes, I agree Ushgarak. Anyway, Goldenspike or anyone else here: Does anyone know why the game crashes in one of many ways when you die as Ghost in his black trenchcoat in Spark's Training Construct? Thankx!
-DM31

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:44 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

hplayer4lfie88> You can also just toss a few grenades at that rotating thing or shoot like a loon left and right AND on that rotating thing.
Darkmage> Are you using cheat-codes? Those WILL sometimes cause freezing or crashing I read.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:46 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkMage31
Post Master

Are you following the Neo, new moves thread? It seems everyone has that problem. The only cheats I used are to unlock multiplayer and Spark's Training Construct.
-DM31

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:52 PM
DarkMage31 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkMage31 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMage31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Darkmage> No, I must admit I gave up on it, after the giga-zillionth person asked the same question, without reading the thread sad
I haven’t completed Sparks Training Construct. At least now, it seems I’ll know what happens when I get that far.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:03 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

He we go ....

Anyone knows how I can watch the locked FMVs ???

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:03 AM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

You have to play though certain levels of the game to get there. There is no cheating as far as I can tell.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Some FMV files seem to be unopenable even when the whole game is done. I have not checked myself but has anyone checked if such files even exist on the cd? It could be referencing movies that were merged with others or not used.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I think you have to get through the game on all levels to unlock everything. That is, play Niobe and Ghost through to the end on difficulty hard. I can’t say for certain, I just read that on a site (posted in “Hacking the Matrix”). There of course has to be a reward for those who make it through the normal and hard levels, too.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:19 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

FMV files are purely about getting to them in the game, though.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:20 AM
HeIsTheOne

I've gotten 21 & seen 23

2 scenes with Ghost & Trinity

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:04 PM
HeIsTheOne is currently offline Click here to Send HeIsTheOne a Private Message Find more posts by HeIsTheOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HeIsTheOne

FMV enter hacking, Not sure but I think all you need is a saved game in order for them to work.

1. DIR enter
2. DIR A:/TEXT
3. READ A:/TEXT/NOTEZ.TXT
4. LOGIN as FREEMIND
5. DIR B:/TOOLS
6. 11010 or try combinations, you get clues
7. Once you get the right combo you will get VIEW & PLAY
8. PLAY B:/FMV/21.FMV (You see the ending followed by the revolutions preview.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 12:17 PM
HeIsTheOne is currently offline Click here to Send HeIsTheOne a Private Message Find more posts by HeIsTheOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I beat the game with Niobe, no problem...........everytime I play as ghost and get to the agent helicopter (right after shooting out the plane tire) the game crashes...........the screen goes blank and machine gun fire repeats forever, or untill I reset the game......whichever comes first.

Any suggestions?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 05:35 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

Hope this helps:

If your game freezes at certain points (for example, the pit fight), exit to main menu then turn the "Sound, "Effects", and "Music" options all the way down (off). Then, go back and redo the level. After completing it, go back and turn those options on again.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:16 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

In my never tiring quest to find Trinity, Morpheus and Neo I stumbled upon another site, that says the codes to unlock them won’t come out until after Matrix Revolutions? Anyone else heard that rumour?

And: In the hacking-game Neo says "Follow the White Rabbit."
For the heck of it I went to http://www.whiterabbit.com/
That is kinda curious! Or maybe I've played too much roll eyes (sarcastic)

"... Most guys do."

Last edited by The Omega on Jun 19th, 2003 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 12:32 AM
DarkMage31
Post Master

I can't wait for Revolutions! Also, I have a question. I am playing throuh as Ghost on Hard. I am on that sewer level where you have to protect Wurm. I don't know what to do! After I pass a certain point, there is a tiny cutscene showing Wurm behind the grate and a SWAT coming up and shooting him. The camera then goes back to Ghost, who dies on the spot.

YOU FAILED TO PROTECT WURM
Do you want to Jack back in?
|Yes|
|No|

I had played it through as Ghost on easy and didn't have a problem!!!
-DM31

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did you take a wrong turn? If you followed the SWAT guys to the place where they ambush him then some forward focus jumping and shotgun work should take care of the ambush team.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:44 PM