KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can Zion be save?

Can Zion be save?
Started by: gal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gal

Question Can Zion be save?

If Neo choose to destroy the Matrix, won't the machines destroy Zion anyway? Is there anyway to save Zion?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:02 PM
gal is currently offline Click here to Send gal a Private Message Find more posts by gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

The machines are controlled by the Matrix so I would think they could be stopped if the Matrix was destoyed or at least controlled.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:10 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

They aren't controlled by the Matrix, they recieve their power from it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:23 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I thought the control is the Matrix and that uses machines to generate power etc so they are contolled by the Matrix, otherwise what is controlling the machines?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 01:26 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrixknower

yes, ZION can be saved.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 11:59 PM
Matrixknower is currently offline Click here to Send Matrixknower a Private Message Find more posts by Matrixknower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

dude, power is control

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 12:34 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

it will be saved, what kind of movie would it be if it was destroyed haha

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:41 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning

Yo,
Personnally, I find that if Zion is saved, it will be another one of thoes american endings, where all ends well and the guy gets the girl. (no offence to my Southern neighbours) I hate thoes endings. What would make it interesting, is that the "REAL" world is only another matrix, which is porbably what it is.

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:17 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I don't think it would be interesting at all if it was another Matrix. I think it would be quite boring to be honest. I have faith in the brothers making an ending which none of us have guessed. The brothers don't particularly like American Style Endings or should I say Hollywood style endings (I have nothing against Americans), instead they prefer Japanese style stories (of which the Matrix style is without doubt). It's gonna be twisty, it's not gonna be easy to understand, which means it aint gonna be handed to us on a plate.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 06:28 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UPEVIL

Let's supposed Zion is saved. And The Matrix is not destroy.
How do guys think they will handle all the people plug to the matrix?
Must of them are not ready to be unplug, do you think they will do it gradually? or they just will be in control instead of the machines? Or maybe they will explain the people in the matrix the option to choose between the matrix and the real world.
Maybe they will just create a program that will place a movie call "The Matrix" inside the matrix and that will help people to accept the possibility that they are slaves and someone will rescue them. big grin

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 06:51 PM
UPEVIL is currently offline Click here to Send UPEVIL a Private Message Find more posts by UPEVIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

This may be very very very very imaginary but if Zion is saved and they must unplug the people from the MAtrix, but here is my idea of how they can unplug everyone:

Since Neo can manipulate the Matrix, i think he should create a ginat meteor that will come to destroy the earth in the matrix. All the people plugged in the MAtrix will be so scared that they will do anything to be saved. This is a perfect time to unplug everyone since they have lost all hope. When they are unplugged, they see a new world. Everyone will think that this is the after life and will act normal. The people who are unpluged will then be transported to Zion Where they are revealed te truth and then will try to rebuild the world.

This is a really stupid idea, but it might work......i think.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 08:51 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

There are 2 ways to lead people, fear and respect.

Make what you want of it folks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 11:46 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Oooooh I like that fear idea nothin to inspire leadership like some good ol fashioned terror

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 11:35 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

corran: the machines are not controlled by the matrix, because they are not in it. they created it. the machines aren't controlled by anything.

i personally don't think zion will be destroyed, but i don't necessarily think the humans will "win," either, because i agree that they can't just shut down the matrix without a catastrophic loss of life.

and, btw, a TRUE american ending would be if john wayne came back and kicked some machine ass, squinty-eyed and in bullet time.
and why NOT the hollywood ending? the first matrix certainly ended that way.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 03:30 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

True, True. What I mean by "American" is "Hollywood" and by that, "And they all live happly aver after" and the guy gets the girl. I hate that. Their are too much of them. (No offence is meant by what I just posted)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 03:53 PM
nickjs21

offense to whom? movies? i don't think they'll mind.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:35 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote