KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » "Revolutions" Question

Will Neo Die?
This poll is closed.
Yes 3 37.50%
No 4 50.00%
Yes, then come back to life 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"Revolutions" Question
Started by: GangusGrievous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Cool "Revolutions" Question

smokin' Do you think that Revolutions will end with Neo alive or dead?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 03:25 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

he will live. he died in the first movie. but i think morpheus will save his live and sacrifie his own for the one.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 10:18 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

hmmm, curious.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 05:29 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

yeah, really. maybe the movie ends as curious as no one ever thought of.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 12:54 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

and i do wonder where this picture under your lines is from. where have you got it?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 12:54 PM
UPEVIL

He won't die, but I believe he will have a lot to do with the creation of the first Matrix, because he's the one, he's somehow like Jesus.. the beggining and the end, and this is not only inside the Matrix but also outside.

AliasNeo: Is the one behind that picture "The Kid"? I saw in the Animatrix a chapter about this Kid, I'm wonder what roll is he going to play on Revolutions.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:11 PM
UPEVIL is currently offline Click here to Send UPEVIL a Private Message Find more posts by UPEVIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nEo1266
The One

Oh yeah that kid well he was the kid in reloaded too

HASANENDNEOYOUARETHEONETHE
MATRIXHASYOUKNOCKKNOCKTR
INITYMORPHEUSATOMBOMBNIO
BESQUIDGHOSTTHEORACELTR
YANDFINDITTAKETHEREDPILLTH
ISISYOURLASTCHANCEYOUTAKET
HEREDPILLANDILLSHOWYOUHOWFA
RTHERABBITHOLEGOESYOUTAKETHE
BLUEPILLANDYOUWAKEUPINYOURBED
ANDBELIEVEWHATEVERYOUWANTIENGT

<End Transmission>

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 09:12 PM
nEo1266 is currently offline Click here to Send nEo1266 a Private Message Find more posts by nEo1266 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UPEVIL

Yes he's the same Kid, I guess my question is: What is the roll of this Kid in the Movie? Was it that he saved Neo from that guy (Smith) in Zion? Or there's a different porpuse for this character?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:13 PM
UPEVIL is currently offline Click here to Send UPEVIL a Private Message Find more posts by UPEVIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Don't know why this was posted in the philosphical forum....moving to normal one...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:30 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

what if it ends and everyone dies then it's revealed that they've been..."punk'd"

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:21 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

OK. The person in the backround of my pic is Trinity.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 04:37 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yo,
What I beleive is that Neo Won't die, or will die in the verry end of Revolutions, when he has been freed from Mero, and after he fights Smith. Also an interesting thing I noticed is that in the Revolutions Trailer, Morpheus, when he is watching Neo and Smith Battle, is that he says "He fights for us ?!" as if, "Why, how come?" yet we all know that of course he will fight for them. But That is aside from the picture.

Also If he does not die, I beleive he will find out that the "real" world is only another Matrix.

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 01:54 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

The One will die. Neo won’t. Now go figure THAT one out while I go play EtM wink

Attachment: keanu.jpeg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 12:29 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twisted-signs

Neo is THE ONE.

If you had to make it right, it would be like this.

The one, aka Neo, will die. Thomas anderson wont.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 07:51 PM
twisted-signs is currently offline Click here to Send twisted-signs a Private Message Find more posts by twisted-signs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

Then u also wonder what does Niobe have to do with everything. She was once with Morpheus and now she's with Locke, for what reason?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:13 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

No. What I mean by my statement is the following. The trilogy deals with birth-life-death. Okay, WHO was born in M1? Not Neo. He was already alive and kicking. The One was “born”, so to speak, at the end of the movie, when Neo got his special powers IN the Matrix.
If something happens to the anomaly-code that Neo carries, he may loose his special powers, The One will “die”, but Neo won’t.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 02:22 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

NEO IS NOT THE ONE! THE KID THAT U ARE SO CURIOUSE ABOUT IS THE ONE. ( I NO I JUST SPOILED URE DREAMS) BUT IT IS TRUE.

Agent_Smith + Korri = luv

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 12:51 AM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Agent most won't believe you. Theres been way to many ppl saying they know what happens. After Nov 5th you can start a thread : "I told you so!" Don't capitals like that ppl won't like it.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 01:00 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Maybe it's Matrixknower aka KnoweroftheMatrix who's back in a new disguise? We should start a thread entitled "For those who have seen Revolutions" and see how many deluded people will post their prophecies in it! big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 01:07 AM