KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions Predictions: Who's gonna live/die, Smith vs. Neo, make your predictions

Revolutions Predictions: Who's gonna live/die, Smith vs. Neo, make your predictions
Started by: Agent Smith

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Smith
Big Pimpin

Arrow Revolutions Predictions: Who's gonna live/die, Smith vs. Neo, make your predictions

With The Matrix Revolutions set to drop November 5th, it's about time to start making predictions on just what's going to happen. Who's going to make it out alive, who's not. The final Smith vs. Neo battle, which has the look of being their best fight. Will the Matrix be destroyed, and if so, how? If you've got an idea on how Revolutions will play out, speak your mind here.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 09:42 AM
Agent Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

i refuse to accept it if either neo or trinity die.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:35 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

im sure that the end will be different to everything we imagine. but i think the matrix wont be destroyed, but cleared from all machines. maybe it will be used like a kind of modern computergame were you can go in and have fun or something wink

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 12:44 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I think Neo will die. As some sources say, he is a Christ figure. Like in Reloaded, Choi tells Neo: "Hallelujah. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ." We can foreshadow his death.

I don't think Trinity will die because she "died" in Reloaded and it would be pretty funny if she dies again. Neo will just have to ressurect her again.

But i may be wrong as Seraph says. I dont expect a happy ending though. It would be too cheap.

For the fight against Neo and Smith. Well from the previews, it looks like an even match and that was against only one smith. If all of them joined in, i think Neo will lose.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 09:58 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I also don't think that the Matrix will be destroyed. As The Omega posted in another thread, the Matrix Trilogy will continue in http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:08 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

they wouldnt make a spoiler as big as that...

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:15 PM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

morpheous dies.....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:27 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

wrong thread alaba.. wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 07:02 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I think there is only one Smith in the final fight because he is the source of the virus, all the replications came from the main file in sense. Just a thought.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:58 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

I dont think neo will die in that fight but he will probably die saving everyone else.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 12:51 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

morpheus or neo will be the one that dies i think... but if morpheus dies couldn't neo just bring him back to life too

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:04 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

what if trinity dies in the real world though... neo couldn't bring her back then

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:08 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

yep the matrix would not be destroyed cause the saga continues online. maybe a balance would be created....

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 07:44 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

If u say Neo is Jesus, and he is going to die like Jesus, he already did. The agents killed him in the first. Hebrews didnt agree with him and another person and they all felt he deserved to be crusified. Think of Morpheus as Berabus, the other guy that couldve been crusified, but Jesus sacrificed himself for Berabus's life. The Agents were acting as the Hebrews. So if u all say Neo is acting as Jesus, he is not going to die. *Sorry I had to bust out my BIBLE. big grin

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 07:54 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

preach it bro...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 07:55 PM
BBR-Trashman
The Trashman has you!

quote:
Originally posted by AliasNeo15
If u say Neo is Jesus, and he is going to die like Jesus, he already did. The agents killed him in the first. Hebrews didnt agree with him and another person and they all felt he deserved to be crusified. Think of Morpheus as Berabus, the other guy that couldve been crusified, but Jesus sacrificed himself for Berabus's life. The Agents were acting as the Hebrews. So if u all say Neo is acting as Jesus, he is not going to die. *Sorry I had to bust out my BIBLE. big grin

Great Theory man. I am with you all the way.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:45 PM
BBR-Trashman is currently offline Click here to Send BBR-Trashman a Private Message Find more posts by BBR-Trashman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Anderson
Ultimate Agent

quoted from metroplex:

I think Neo will die. As some sources say, he is a Christ figure. Like in Reloaded, Choi tells Neo: "Hallelujah. You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ." We can foreshadow his death.

that's false.... choi did say that and then Neo went to the Oracle "Sorry kid... you got the gift. But your waiting for something" "For what" "Oh.. I dunno... another life perhaps" followed by Neo's death and resurrection and Neo killing Smith.. (satan? just a thought) ... but ya the death and resurrection already took place dude

makes you wonder about a lot of things. You take chicken for
example. Maybe they couldn't tell what to make chicken taste like
which is why chicken tastes like everything!--

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 06:49 PM
Agent Anderson is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Anderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deimos_2003
Good Fur-nuthin' Slacker

If anything, the whole death & resurrection thing should have taken place long before the first movie - remember that Neo is meant to be the Second Coming of the One (i.e. Jesus) or at least that's what Morpheus believes ("The Oracle foretold of his return..."). So strictly speaking the death of the last One was the crucifiction; everything that happens in the movies is about the Second Coming which, fairly obviously, hasn't happened yet... I don't think we can rule out Neo's death just yet...

Deimos

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:10 PM
Deimos_2003 is currently offline Click here to Send Deimos_2003 a Private Message Find more posts by Deimos_2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent_Smith
korri's angel

i think that they find out neo is not the one....um....than he dies some way...oh...i dont KNOW!!!! confused laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Agent_Smith + Korri = luv

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:27 PM
Agent_Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Agent_Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Agent_Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Deimos_2003
If anything, the whole death & resurrection thing should have taken place long before the first movie - remember that Neo is meant to be the Second Coming of the One (i.e. Jesus) or at least that's what Morpheus believes ("The Oracle foretold of his return..."). So strictly speaking the death of the last One was the crucifiction; everything that happens in the movies is about the Second Coming which, fairly obviously, hasn't happened yet... I don't think we can rule out Neo's death just yet...

Deimos

Morpheous believes Neo is the second coming or whatever but we know thats not how things go. We know that the one has happened 5times before Neo.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:59 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote