KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » All your questions answered right here.

All your questions answered right here.
Started by: Crappybob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

All your questions answered right here.

At the end of the Matrix Reloaded it didn't matter which door Neo chose. Remember, having a choice is the only thing humans need even if the choice dosen't matter.

So the squids get stopped by the emp that the ship that pick up Neo and company set off. The reason that Neo and Smith(bane) passed out was because they have already rebooted the matrix and Neo and Smith are trapped inside.

Either door neo chose gave his code back to the source. Do you think that the machines would let a human choose to destroy the matrix. Think again.

I think the only thing that is different this time is Smith. This time Smith made it outside the matrix. If bane and neo are able to wake up from their coma smith can start copying himself in the matrix all over again. This time shutting down the matrix for good. I don't know who will be fighting for the Humans in the third movie Neo or Smith. Neo may already be dead with only his code still alive in the matrix.

www crappybobandnicbig com

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:16 PM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

In the trailer it shows both Neo and Bane waking up smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 06:20 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crappybob
ww.crappybobandnicbig.com

what is your point? I didin't say they won't wake up. Try re-reading my post so you can understand.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 09:38 PM
Crappybob is currently offline Find more posts by Crappybob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote