KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » spoon-kid

spoon-kid
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

spoon-kid

whats with this kid with that spoon in m1. neo gets a spoon from him (?) in m2. but that means that the kid is human. maybe all the people that were round the oracle in m1 are humans?
what do you think about that?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 07:12 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

I don't think all of them are as the Oracle refers to them as "her kids". Maybe only a few of them? But I dunno, I could be wrong on this.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 07:17 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

isnt the point of the oracle seeing the kids to see whether they are able to be released from the matrix?
she may have been talking about other children, or just referring to them as her kids meaning the kids that have stuff to do with her.

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 07:23 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

yeah, course, but who are these kids in her room??

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:13 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The kids where there to see if they were The one. I think someone says that somewhere around that scene.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:33 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

ah yeah, i remember. the women that opens the door for neo is saying something like: "these are the other potentials(sp)". i dont know exactly because i saw the movie only one time in english.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:37 AM
Kes
Philie

Only one time in english?!
You mean you see it with other people doing voices?erm

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:50 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

yes, of course. here in germany we have these synchronistators, you know, so i saw it only in german. but at least i bought the dvd, and in eglish its much better. trinitys voice is like my grandma in german and agents smiths voice is not that deep and cool like hugo weavings but high and crazy like he has aneedle in his ass.
but that are things that you only recognize if you watch the movie in english. if not its ok. but english is better!! wink

Last edited by Excalibur on Jun 20th, 2003 at 10:26 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:18 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Seraph> You’re German?? Would you PLEASE check out the thread “Hacking the Matrix”. There’s a guide in German for unlocking Neo, Trinity and Morpheus in Enter the Matrix but it’s in German, an my German simply isn’t good enough?? Please smile

And the kids in the Oracles room are “the other potentials”. As in, they have “the gift” to collect the anomaly like Neo does. We haven’t seen the Oracles children (save perhaps the woman who opens the door for Neo and Morpheus in M1). So those kids are all humans who have some sway over the Matrix’ programming language such as the spoon.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:22 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

why are there so many friggin squares on omegas post?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:27 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

to Omega: yes i´ll go to "hacking the matrix". but were is the guide? i mean the htread is long.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:28 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Seraph
yes, of course. here in germany we have these synchronistators, you know, so i saw it only in german. but at least i bought the dvd, and in eglish its much better. trinitys voice is like my grandma in german and agents smiths voice is not that deep and cool like hugo weavings but high and crazy like he has aneedle in his ass.
but that are things that you only recognize if you watch the movie in english. if not its ok. but english is better!! wink

HA HA HA. yeah i know what u are talking about. i am originally from russia, and all the movies there are translated as well. it sound so ridiculous. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 10:29 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princess leia
trinity ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
why are there so many friggin squares on omegas post?

what squares?

~*a woman who strives to be equal with men lacks ambition*~
-_-|Co- owner of the Baileys Vat. Co-Founder of the Baileys Club|-_-
-_-|Bar-girl at the tavern|-_-
-_-|wears gold metal bikini, will give bikini huggles if you poke nicely|-_-
-_-|try covering me with chocolate|-_-
happy rules:
-->there is no giant foot trying to squash me.
-->there is no such thing as aliens.
-->even though i may ignite, i probably wont.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:12 AM
princess leia is currently offline Click here to Send princess leia a Private Message Find more posts by princess leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

little tiny squares in her writing. may be my comp isnt readin properly.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 11:22 AM
Kes
Philie

Yeh most of europe does that, use other voice. in portugal ,thank god, that doesnt happen!big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 01:18 PM